More Sideshow Predalien Pictures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 08, 2007, 07:05:53 PM

Author
More Sideshow Predalien Pictures (Read 18,877 times)

Nomad

Nomad

James, avp:r starts were avp ended, so facehuger that imprgnet    ;D   Scar in the first movie was a superface huger and little predalien bastard - alien queen Chet.  And Wolf is her uncle     ;D     ;D     ;D  

zen

zen

The aliens have a unique adaptation,the embryo takes the dominant genetic information and copys it(thats why they\\\\\\\'r silicon & carbon based),this way it has all the strangth but none of the weaknesses.Why it does this is so it can be more powerful then its host,that way if it came against another member of that species it can easily over-power it.All xenomorphs are hermaphroditic(I think i spelled that right).The drones are capable of laying 1 & only 1 egg,the queen(through the egg sack) can lay any number of eggs.If a hive is without a queen then an alien drone will turn into a queen to save the hive.During this stage the \\\\\\\"young queen\\\\\\\" can lay any number of eggs through the mouth while the egg sack is developing so a hive can  start faster.Although a drone has only a 1 in 1000 chance of impregnating the host with a queen,the same can be said for the face huggers.If the space-jockies did create the xenomorphs then its a perfect bio-weapon.A weapon that copys the gene info then covers up the weaknesses with its own strangths can easily bring any civilization to its knees.Its the perfect bio-weapon.If a queen or \\\"young queen\\\" does face hug a host then the alien inside will most likely not be a queen but rather a drone.As for the dome covering the \\\"eye\\\'s\\\",my guess is that they hear the way dare-devil does,and they produce a very low or high frequency hum which whould bounce off the walls,acting like sonar,how else whould they know where Bishop was?(not through scent,because he was an android).And how else did they know where Choppers was?(not through sight because he was invisible).If one thinks about it its the perfect sight,you\\\'ll know where every thing is.I\'d add more about the anatomy of the aliens from books and comics and movies i saw/read but i had a brain fart and i cant think of anything else to add.Sorry.

Clark

Clark

It's impressive, yeah, but... I don't know. There's something about it that just looks wrong. It's not elegant. Not 'Giger elegant', anyway.

Nomad

Nomad

Aliens also feal electro-magnetic changes in enviroment because of their long heads that actually work like electro-magnetic sensor. They do not need to have yeys, thry already feel everything what's going on around them. P. S. it's not my gueses, it is a fact from the World of Fantastic magasine.

comandantedavid

comandantedavid

Why are some of you so insistent about SUPER or QUEEN FACE HUGGERS?  These creatures did not appear in any theatrical release of an alien film.  One shows up in the recut of Alien 3, but not in the theatrical release.  And remember that in BOTH versions the facehugger (super in the recut, normal in the theatrical version) lays both the queen and the dog alien (which is just a drone from a different host), so facehuggers apparently can impregnate the host with either sort of alien.  It probably depends on the conditions, or on how far the face hugger is from a hive.  In no movie is the alien's biology as straightforward as many of you suggest.

Foundationman2

They threw out the idea of a Super-Facehugger before the Alien 3 release. The Facehugger that infects Ripley is just a normal facehugger, no dark grey skin, or spikes everywhere, just a normal facehugger. Yet the alien inside turned out to be a Queen.

comandantedavid

comandantedavid

And Nomad is right - ALL the aliens are hybrids.  Hence the human skull within the face of the original alien.  Even the alien queen in ALIENS must be a hybrid. I like the point about "jockeliens", I always thought the alien's hybridized evolution might be cumulative, meaning it picks up traits from new hosts and those traits stay with it even as it goes on to yet another host (notice, the dog alien still has a humanoid mouth).  Maybe it got its exoskeleton and biomechanical look from the Jockeys (the eggs aren't very biomechanical after all, more organic and leathery...), and that would explain why aliens with more sustained contact with humans (resurrection and avp) are more fleshy - think about it, from the original alien until now every movie has fleshier, more human-like aliens.  Now we have an alien with some predator flesh and a predator skull in its face.  I think its all very consistent with the arc of the movies overall.

Nomad

Nomad

AS I said before, it is wrong to judge about aliens or predators just watching the theatrical versions of the movies! THERE ARE A GREAT NUMBER OF BOOKS AND COMIX ABOUT THIS CREATURES THAT EXPLAINS ALOT!!!!!!

Nomad

Nomad

Thanks comandantedavid   ;D  

Foundationman2

Although the comics were original, they were still based off the movies.

zen

zen

In my opinion the novevizations of the films should be viewed as semi-canon.

Foundationman2

I think the flying xenomorphs in the comic book where Hicks and I can't remember who else, went to the home planet were weird.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Just so people know, there WAS a Space Jocky Alien hybrid in one of the comics.  I actually have the full splash page of it scanned on my computer at home.  I'll see if I can't put it up online somewhere for everyone to see.  It's definitely kind of strange looking, with a ridge that runs from its "nose", down over the mouth, and connects back at the chin.  It isn't solid, so it comes apart when it opened its mouth, but it did look kind of funky.  In the comics, it showed up briefly bursting through a wall, covered in aliens as it rampaged through everything.  The aliens attacking it, it crushing aliens while trying to go after the humans ship taking off.

scarface

scarface

actually if you buy the aliens omnibus you can see a space jockey.......they look like retarded pink elephants.:).....besides....maybe theres a change in the embryo of the alien cycle. if there is no queen or drones present at the time, it may be able to change the genetic makeup while still inside to become a queen....its a radical theory, but so is throwing up eggs in someones mouth:)

predator343

predator343

;D   very nice   :D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed