More Sideshow Predalien Pictures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 08, 2007, 07:05:53 PM

Author
More Sideshow Predalien Pictures (Read 18,872 times)

botmetro

botmetro

isnt it like a back up plan if there is no queen the strongest alien molts into a queen or something?? LOL

Godzillaboy 201

Godzillaboy 201

:-\   The teeth look fine to me Darrin.   :-\   They look better than the ones in AVP.   ;)  

Godzillaboy 201

Godzillaboy 201

:-\   The Predalien looks nothing like a Queen Alien at all,except for the long head.   :-\     8)  

REYALS

REYALS

OOOOOOOOH!!! DAMN! I wish I were a billionaire! I would buy them all, so none of you could have 'em.   ;D  

GARRY

GARRY

:o  

bobcunk

bobcunk

i like Godzilla and wow adi this is great i personally like the predskin over the biomechonoid body and the skull. but i am not buy this thing $800 even $80 is to high.

Nomad

Nomad

What i cant understand people is why are you calling predalien a hybrid. All the aliens are hybrids, there are no THE origin alien! Think about it: aliens that hached from from humans appeared later than predaliens, because redators found xenomorfs before mankind! And what about space jockeys? Non of us ever saw how so called spacejockeliens    ;D   look like! And this xenomorf type is maybe the first one. So predalien can be a Queen as easy as an alien, it only matters what creature was infected with super (sounds stupid) facehuger. It will just look litle different because aliens take some genetic features from its hosts thats all. Dont think that you know everesing about aliens if you saw only films, read books and comix, play the games and you will understand this. Hope someone will find my coment usefull and interesting.

Predator-S

Why transparent dome with eye sockets? WHY?!?    :-[  

locusta

locusta

to be honest, the design far to much reminds me of the "Species" Design. Or am I totally wrong? And it´s far too fleshy. I´m not sooo pleased with it. sorry. But I hope it will appear better on the big screen.

slipknotpredator

i wouldnt pay $300 for this, the head desing SUCK

PREDALIEN-K.

that's one of the coolest designs I've ever seen.

James

James

The ONLY way you can make a Queen Alien/Predalien or whatever, is by having a Superfacehugger, Which means the Face Hugger is a queen and it produces a Queen Alien depending which type it impregnates.  Thats the only way QUEENS ARE MADE.!  So on the predaliens ship at the start of the movie there must of been a Super Face Hugger On the Preds Ship what get loose and goes onto a Predator!

KungVanargand

I am in the state of believing that this movie will realy rock everything away. And the way things look, like the Predalien are just the way they look. Im very satisfied by now. Cant wait to see how that reproductiv system works. Sure will be eekie!   ;D  

HorusTheFalcon

HorusTheFalcon

The drone can evoluted on queen since the termites builders can became queen or king, the termites is an inspiration of Alien

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed