AvPR Lifesize Predator Bust

Started by Darkness, Nov 09, 2007, 07:04:55 PM

Author
AvPR Lifesize Predator Bust (Read 15,836 times)

XenoFox

XenoFox

:\ they really should wait till after the movie is released before they reveal his face, i think the movie movie crew is doing some awful marketing decisions with the movie, i mean. In the trailers alone you can see how just about everyone dies, and now theyre releasing pictures of wolf`s face before the movie even is in theaters.... spoilers anyone? This, dissapoints me. :P

darcevil

darcevil

I'm not digging the green skin...

Nosferatus

Nosferatus

i am going to buy this....any projection about the price?

REYALS

REYALS

MAN!!! Eveyone is a critic... It is, what it is, so quit your bitching. I dont see anyone out there doing their "version", so leave it alone. As for this bust, it works, but not for the price range.   :-\     ::)  

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

that bust is lookin' mighty good! i want it, but it says that you can win---it strange

Soul

Soul

Why can't this motherf**king predator close his GODDAMN MOUTH!

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

probably be over 500 bucks maybe 800

XenoFox

XenoFox

Reyals Reign, I hope you werent talking to me.... I really do.

Sgt.Hudson

Sgt.Hudson

i mean come on. how do u want his face to look like after he's been hit with acid?and in my opinion the strause bros. decided that if they gave us new clips and pics we'd stop bitchin but i guess it's impossible.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

I wonder how MUCH this is gonna cost.   :'(    PS: I totaly agree; the inner mandible looks way to pink.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Love the idea of the deformed face of Wolf on one side. Wolf...   ;)   you goddamn ROCK!

Rykov

Rykov

His red eye is amazing! Nice, very nice.    ;)   And his eye not pink! It's red!

predator343

predator343

Hes got too black hair and that face its too green to me    :-\  

Harry72

Harry72

The green color on this side of the face of the wolf comes from the alienacid.

thepouncer

thepouncer

when are we gonna c something with the mandibles closed

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed