Gamespot AvP PSP Preview

Started by Darkness, Nov 11, 2007, 09:56:00 PM

Author
Gamespot AvP PSP Preview (Read 15,974 times)

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

I'm pretty sure that they made the tails flat, theres no way they could model a real alien tail, if they did, this game would be freezing up in spots.

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

u guys think the pred will av dual wristblades in the movie?

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

yeah im pretty sure wolf has em in the trailer

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

Could be possible.

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

I wonder if Scar will have 2 shoulder cannons in the game.

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

i jst whatched the showdown clip (again) and iv noticed that its Dallas who is grabed by the cloaked pred, then wen the aliens come hes lying on the floor...wonder wot happens between that time? (pred gets distracted wif an attacking alien maybe)?

BIGAL-2000

BIGAL-2000

God Danm it! I'm so getting that for my PSP.

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

foundation man: as i said b4 he had em in the trailer   :P  

Godzillaboy 201

Godzillaboy 201

I'm going to buy a PSP for Christmas for shure now...   ;D     8)  

Godzillaboy 201

Godzillaboy 201

Anyone know what the Predalien will look like in the game?   ???   I would like to know.   ;D  

Godzillaboy 201

Godzillaboy 201

???     ???     ???     ???  Anyone know what the Predalien will look like in the game? {If there is a Predalien}  I would like to know.

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Good question, does The Wolf have dual wrist blades in the movie? iv'e bin wondering

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

I know that the game follows the movie to an extent, so I doubt that they'd leave a big character like Chet out of the picture.

Godzillaboy 201

Godzillaboy 201

Optimus Virus-Your guess is as good as mine,but is say YES!!!! Problaby incase his main claws get burned or broken, he just can use the dual wrist blades as a replacment.Get what i'm saying Optimus and everybody.Although, this is just my guess after all..    :-\     8)    P.S-I wonder if the Wolf will have arm blades and the net gun to?   ???     ???  

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

STOP WONDERING!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed