AvPR Site Updates

Started by Darkness, Nov 13, 2007, 01:23:17 PM

Author
AvPR Site Updates (Read 7,444 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The Official AvPR Site has finally been updated and now contains different language versions. There’s also a new image section on most of the sites. No new pictures, just the predalien pictures that were released the other week.

Thanks to Mr Weyland for the news.

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

First  cool updates too   ;D  

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Cool, I didnt think that it was news, normally somebody bets me to it    ;D  

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

the only thing i didnt like yesturday was that the spanish latin america it was recalled "aliens vs depredador -2-".... whats special abaut the 2???. -_-

Nomad

Nomad

In some countrys it's always like that. In Russia Alien resrection was called Alien 4, and AVPR called AVP 2 and so on... It sucks!  And there is nothing you can do about it.   >:(  

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

I love the shoulder cannon aiming system being the cursor.

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

yeah i find that amusing   :P  

predator343

predator343

Its little only updated its that movie really goming next year january!!!!!!!!! and all photos has got predalien pictures   :D  

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

yeah i find that amusing   :P  

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Have a play around with the different languages, different sites have different content haha.  UK and Aussie is the best, I hope they add more pictures & maybe a teaser type trailer and the LA Comic Con clip  Rock On!

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

It looks like they using the standard white 'alien' font for the logo which is ace in my opinion they should use that for the movie.   I do like the other logo the one with both the 'aliens' and 'predator' font but only in silver..lol   This film is going to be ace...cant wait for AVP III   Rock On!   ;D  

Starkiller

Starkiller

About time. They got to add some new pictures tho and maybe the la comic con clip.    ;D  

SHREK

SHREK

does any1 know if the clip shown at comicon will b put online at some point?????

Godzillaboy 201

Godzillaboy 201

???   I just went on the website, it is still the same except for the lang.   ???   Can sombody help me?   ???     :P  

mikelonewolf

mikelonewolf

Godzillaboy 201 Go to austrilea, they have changed things on that side   ;)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed