New NECA Wolf Predator Figure Pics

Started by Darkness, Nov 13, 2007, 06:38:29 PM

Author
New NECA Wolf Predator Figure Pics (Read 18,420 times)

mikelonewolf

mikelonewolf

NKNW LOOK AT HIS INNER MANDIBL IT'S RED IS IT RED OR IS IT PINK

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

Looks GREAT! The neck anyway is not long! If you see closer you will see the articulation point. If you move his head up the articulation point will be visible.   Beautifull headsculpt!

REYALS

REYALS

Oooooooooooooooooooo-drool!   :o  

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Wolfboy..he is skinnier than the first one, specially the legs. Yes he needs more beef. haha. but damn..he's looking hot! I really REALLY can't wait to see him in action now. Hurry up Dec 26th!!!

bobcunk

bobcunk

no hes not missing an eye and the is no way to tell if hes blind or not.

Godzillaboy 201

Godzillaboy 201

I hope AvP3 ( If there is a AvP3) is more like Predator 2 and Aliens. Kinda a mixture of both because those are the 2 best movies to me.    The Wolf looks like he just woke up cranky.   :D     ;D  LOL!!!

erjonlazio

erjonlazio

looks great   ;)  

zen

zen

They above pic whould make for a cool trading card if it was a little better   ;D  .

Blackmore

Blackmore

Wow!! very very awesome!! it is looking very nice!! Fantastic!!

CANNON

CANNON

i know this is just a toy but yo, Pred is looking real skinny, aside from that hes looking hardcore.

liamislegend

liamislegend

its different but i do like it alot better than that rubbery fat piece of shit of a pred from he first film

Blaz

Blaz

Well, I kinda like it, but I personally think the lower mandibles should come in closer together. It looks stupid when they rest so far apart.

Now thats a BIG BAD WOLF right there !! WOW He looks like he doesn't f**k around, he's comming to get U and WILL get U !!! luv it

I thought that the mandibles will kinda suck, but they don't !! He looks great, very intimidating.

darcevil

darcevil

Boy is he skinny. o.O

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed