AvP PSP Game Shipped to Retailers

Started by Darkness, Nov 15, 2007, 08:42:43 PM

Author
AvP PSP Game Shipped to Retailers (Read 7,646 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Game publisher Sierra announced today that the AvPR game for the PSP has shipped to stores:

“Sierra Entertainment today announced that Aliens vs. Predator™ – Requiem, an action game exclusively developed for the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, has shipped to retailers nationwide. Based on the upcoming movie from 20th Century Fox, Aliens vs. Predator – Requiem, and from the creators of the award-winning original AvP for PC, the game pits two of cinema’s most popular and terrifying science fiction icons against each other…”

Full press release on the next page. Forum member Mikey also tells me that Best Buy have received their shipment of the games. The game’s due out November 20th in the US and December 7th in the UK.

ShadowPred

That's badass that we get co-op

Mr. Weyland

Damn, I was hoping the UK get it same time as US, so I could have had something good for my birthday on the 24th    :P   oh well...

xenoyautja

man,i hope dat iz gunna b a good game,dey shuld make it 4 other consoles.

Predalien46

:)   no, that is a lie, I got my game yesterday november 12 2007 in a store in brooklyn

Predalien46

not 12, 14th

Godzilla vs AvP-R

Godzilla vs AvP-R

>:(   DANG'ET!!!   >:(   it's not for ps2.That's the only game counsol I have.   :-\   It's still a cool game though.   ;D     :-\  

man i hope i get it for christmas   :o     :o     :o     ;D     ;D     ;D  

Ty

Ty

Cool, but, I only have a PS2 and some other portable game systems.    ;D  

AvPvTerminator

i ssoooo getting this

Venomp2

Venomp2

Mind giving me 50% off the game when I get it Mikey??? Just kiddin'. Can't wait to play a BADASS!!!!!

xenoyautja

i think they should make an alien game,not the 1s comming out n 2009,but wen u R an alien,dat wuld b cool!! and not 1st person view either

Jango1201

Jango1201

@ predalien46 What store because I live in Brooklyn?

eating_puppies

Can anyone say 'spoilers'?   ::)  

Necrotard

Necrotard

According to Amazon.com, this came out on the 13th in the U.S.  ...and I just bought it like four hours ago.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed