IGN AvPR PSP Review

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 17, 2007, 08:40:56 PM

Author
IGN AvPR PSP Review (Read 8,467 times)

BIGAL-2000

BIGAL-2000

And I'm not Joking! My user name on IGN is BigAl-1999 and the comment is on the AVP game review.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I'm still geting the game.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

<i>If you want to run around cloaking yourself and destroying a bunch of easy-as-pie aliens, this is here. If not, this is still here. Do what you will with it.</i>  A lot of those who are exclusively fans of the 'Predator' franchise (I'm one of both) don't seem to fully appreciate this, in regards to the film. The game review says it all... Showing a Predator dispatching Aliens with ease makes for a boring and very unsatisfactory story. I'm hoping that news will get more people to understand this point.  As for the game, the graphics are definitely a lot better than they had been.  Not sure if I'll get it. I'm a big fan of the 'Bloodrayne' games, because no matter how basic the actual gameplay was, the people who made it gave the player a whole host of ways to make replaying each episode a lot more dynamic than one might think. With this one, it sounds like you basically have a choice of blades or shooting and it'll be the same animation every time, with no variation.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Im not sure ill get it now, one of you guys who are going to get it tell me if its good or not.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I still want to play it, if its got unlock able things, I'll love the game    :P  

Two-Stripes

Two-Stripes

Hicks it's not a horrible game or anything.  Wait until the price bumps down or buy it used but if you're an avp fan what so ever you'll for sure enjoy it.    ;)  

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Really the game looks like it doesnt have more than just a pred that fights aliens.Even through is a PSP game so come on   :P  .   PS Thank God zen is not here anymore. I was getting very irritaded.

Serious 101

Serious 101

They should strive to make a PS-3 and PS-2 AVP game that resembles Concrete Jungle except you would have the ability to be an alien and pred  I would also like to be able to change alien costumes and free roam cities as the predator kinda like spider-man 3   I also dnt think one person here would hate to free roam with an alien and grab people out of the shadows when they walk in between buildings   Just my outlook on the ideal AVP console game    ;D  

Aeus

Aeus

Asassains Creed is what a Predator game should be like. Except with better AI.

Starkiller

Starkiller

I pretty much knew the game was going to be average rebellion arn't a good devolper the first AVP game was ok it was AVP2 & Primal Hunt that were good.  Oh well, im so glad I sold my psp. They should defo make AVP3 and make another Concrete Jungle game for PS2 / WII / 360 / PS3 now that would be ace i'd call it 'Predator X' or 'The Hunt'

XenoFox

XenoFox

I figured this would happen from the beginning. But i suppose if i have some money on the side, i`ll buy it. But seriously, a new PC game with the Unreal Engine (or maybe Havok) With some amped up FEAR COMBAT, or HALF-LIFE 2 graphics First Person Shooter (NO 3RD PERSON) with Nice Online Multiplayer, Customized Classes and Player Customization, and Well, just Cutting edge Graphics, Gameplay, and Online Multiplayer. Now, THAT would get me PUMPED. as for this...eh, its handheld, you cant expect TOO MUCH. I hope they make another effort soon, for a different platform. (NO RTS :P) Something that would compete with HALO 3.

mikelonewolf

mikelonewolf

I bought this game at gamestop and I beat the game in a day. I cant figure out how to play with out the mask on. does anyone know how to take it off       p.s I would rate it a 10/11 everything but the lenght of the game rocked      >:D     ???     :-\     ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed