AvP Requiem Complete!

Started by Darkness, Nov 17, 2007, 12:00:22 AM

Author
AvP Requiem Complete! (Read 13,255 times)

Starkiller

Starkiller

xxx this movie will be like hybrid of shitty avp and shitty final destination 3 ___________________________  I really hope your wrong!

xxx blows

xxx blows

xxx why post shit if it is gonna be negative.  If u think movie is gonna suck dnt see it and have nothing to do with it u stupid asshole.

mikelonewolf

mikelonewolf

hey you two calm down we all have our oppoins   ::)     :o     :-\  

Creeper

Creeper

oh hell yeah, this movie looks so badass. I hope they dont pull the same bullshit and kill the predator off in the end.

Gabe

Gabe

well if they dont kill the predator... the alien fans wont be very impressed

Ty

Ty

Hey Creeper. The aliens rule over predators. Of course the predator/wolf predator will die.   >:D   The Pred-alien will take care of him.   8)  

unblooded101

unblooded101

This might be the movie for fans, BUT great color and monsters need a even better story line   ;D  

warchant-D

warchant-D

now that its complete, anyone know if there's been a mention anywhere of the official run time yet?

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

104 minutes

john

john

This film is going to get nailed bc of this release date. I hope I'm wrong but you have films that will have repeat bizz and family films plus big stars. The Golden Compass,  I Am Legend,  The Kite Runner,  Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story,  Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street,  The Bucket List, National Treasure: Book of Secrets,  Charlie Wilson's War.

Semaka

Semaka

How does the game ends? Does it end like in the movie? With a big fight on the hospital roof top? Does the predator in the game die?

enrique

enrique

you're saying xxx is an asshole, but this guy is right - the story is shitty, acting - please ... pred looks like retard, and alien is just f**ked up...  it cant be good ...  marines didnt kill aliens or predator in both movies, but highschool class of 2008 ,silicone posers will kick some ass ...  gimme a foocking break .... Salerno is an dumb asshole, period.

SHREK

SHREK

i am lookin forwared to this movie and i think it will b excellent, but sure theres parts that lookin kinda crap 2 me but i find it funny how ppl get so offended wen sum1 makes a negative post   ::)   its only a movie

Starkiller

Starkiller

This movie is going to be good but not great. I agree with xxx, but too be honest we can all stay optimistic about this flick it will have some good parts and it will be way better than 2004's avp. Lets just wait and see.   Dont forget the star's of this movie arn't the (bad) actors, but the wolf, alien's and the pred-alien. At least it's 18 (r-rated) its darker, grittier and more action packed and both the predator an aliens look better than anderson's vision and the bros. are trying to take back to the original's. So at least those are some good points about this movie.   Im just hoping AVP3 will be set in space and in the future and be the alien vs predator film that we all want

SHREK

SHREK

if the ending of the psp is the same as in the movie then if the ending is kinda crap some1 posted the ending of the game at planet avp so it cud b the ending of the film also

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed