More AvPR Details

Started by Darkness, Nov 24, 2007, 03:19:10 PM

Author
More AvPR Details (Read 12,616 times)

AncientPred

AncientPred

Aren't we all missing something here. before now they kept saying that it was a different pred ship that crashes. Now they're saying its the one from AVP. WTF.   Be careful people, this accompanied with the terribly designed wolf and hybrid. It may be another Anderson situation.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Are you saying we are going to see facehuggers burst out of people...?  I hope that isnt true, because that would be stupid.

Optimus Maximus Virus

Optimus Maximus Virus

AncientPred Aren't we all missing something here. before now they kept saying that it was a different pred ship that crashes. Now they're saying its the one from AVP. WTF.  _______________________________  Yeah ur right! in the MTV interview they said the pred-alien wrecks havoc and causes a different ship a 'scout' ship to crash! hmmm hope the bros arn't lying to us? I really hope this movie is good! question if there is only one ship, the mothership from AVP, that cant be the one that crashes on earth its too damn big? plus the ship in the trailers looks like the predator ship from P2

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

Im confused    ???    How does the hybrid reproduce?  is it a queen yes or no?  Is there more than one ship in this movie?  The ship that crashes seen in the trailers, is that the mothership from anderson's avp or a scout ship?  anyone    :-\  

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

"Are you saying we are going to see facehuggers burst out of people...? I hope that isnt true, because that would be stupid."  That would be very stupid!  IMO The growing queen (Predalien) plants some embryos in this one girl in the hospital. You can see in the GB Trailer more than one chestbursters coming from one Person .. i think this Person is the Girl the Predalien "kiss".   greetz

bobcunk

bobcunk

the queen ans the queen chest burster has four arms the predalien doesn't.

Axlotl

Axlotl

on the topic of the Scout ship, it probably launched from the AVP mothership, with the hybrid aboard.

jimd92119

jimd92119

predators rule!!!!!!!!!!! aliens are brainless monsters unlike predators who have the ability to reason and rule.Afterall, who was it who was enslaved strictly for the purpose of providing prey! I wanna see avpvterinator!

redalert51

redalert51

Predalien/Alien I got the impression from first film the creature  must reproduced by any means after it has kill every thing in it's path it must perpetuate it's species we also have to remember that is fully mature in a matter of hours.I hope the Strause Bros have continued,their life cycle from"The Alien Directors cut".

Serious 101

Serious 101

I am just making this post to say to u guys that the bros could be lying because maybe they are just trying to surprise us when the movie comes out or trying to keep us anxious by changing stuff  just an idea    :P  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Being an ordinary adult transforming into a Queen was apparently reconfirmed in Colin's recent comments.

Optimus Maximus Virus

Optimus Maximus Virus

Xenomorphine Being an ordinary adult transforming into a Queen was apparently reconfirmed in Colin's recent comments.  ___________________________  I dont like that idea, it would have made more sense if the pred-alien has simply 'inherited' a trait from the predator DNA rather than a normal alien morphing or 'transforming' (aliens in disguise) into a queen, I mean to be become a queen you need a super/queen facehugger or its just chance that out of many eggs in the nest one will be a queen, so im not sure how the bros. have done this?   P.S there was a comment about the bros. not telling the truth to throw us off so we will be surprised, that could also be true.  P.SS I hope its not the AVP mothership that crashes to earth, its too big and for one pred-alien to 'whack' that many predators cant be good!  Rock On!

Optimus Maximus Virus

Optimus Maximus Virus

The movie iz also set over two days which makes sense I think? Hopefully the chestburster wont mature and grow as fast as they did in anderson's AVP lol. And the action and stuff wont be rushed and short! Really cant wait for this film......  Rock On!

Semaka

Semaka

Hell yeah, 16 fights are way better than 3 Alien-Predator fights like in the first movie. But if we think this, in the first movie, there is only 2 fights between the alien and predator. We can't consider a fight the scene where the alien kills the first predator, or when the predator slices the head of an alien, or when the predator shoots the aliens, that isn't a fight. And the only fight is the final scene where the predator fights the queen. And that's all folks. I think this movie is way better than AvP, if there are 16 fights, hell yeah it's way better!!!

JD

JD

Its not the mothership what crashes, its a much smaller one! you can tell by the red-Band trailer when the hunter and kid hits in with their gun.  Also i think the Predalien sneaks onto a Scouting ship which is just about to leave for a hunting party maybe? which means the Predators were coming to earth anyway!  Then it crashes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed