More AvPR Details

Started by Darkness, Nov 24, 2007, 03:19:10 PM

Author
More AvPR Details (Read 12,611 times)

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

Hmm ... so what about the Scout ship?  I thought, it would be another Ship instead of the Mothership where Scar was on it. Does this mean, they just reused scar dummy, but it is not scar it it is actually scar?  greetz

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

so, 16 total battles.  so the alien jumping thru windo at guy in house is considered 1 alien/human fight?   hopefully not.  i assume "full scenes", like mom running thru house with kid and several aliens running thru house after her then mom and kid escaping, would be considered an alien/human fight.....  lol

Meathead320

Meathead320

AGAME - REQUIEM means "Mass for the Dead".

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

Well ... Praetorian monster .. i hope so ...  1 Alien vs. Predator fight = Store Clip 1 Alien/Predator vs Human fight = Store Clip  I hope, it counts like that ... would be not goot if the whip kill at the beginning of th eclip counts as one fight -.- ...  greetz

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Also, reconfirmed:  The Predalien is a normal adult which is transforming into a Queen.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Heh, yeah, I watched that in the early nineties and was intrigued the same guy was in it, back then!

JK

JK

Thanks colin.

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

"Also, reconfirmed:  The Predalien is a normal adult which is transforming into a Queen. "  Uhm ... no? Its a born queen and is growing in the movie ..  from where you got this?  greetz

Aeus

Aeus

"Also, reconfirmed:   The Predalien is a normal adult which is transforming into a Queen."  Where was this confirmed?

Two-Stripes

Two-Stripes

;D  

JD

JD

It cant be a Born queen because not all PREDALIENS are automaticly queens!!  Its only a BORN QUEEN if its came from a Queen Face Hugger.  I hope they tell us how it turns into a queen

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

"Its only a BORN QUEEN if its came from a Queen Face Hugger."  So .. from where you wanna know, that the facehugger in AvP was not a queen face hugger?  greetz

movie361

movie361

well in the red banner trailer it shows the predalien then for some reason the queen or something switches its place. mabye both of the creatures are in the movie ? not sure mabye they just made a mistake....

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

No ... in the Trailer there is always the same and one Creature .. the Predalien .. there are no differences ... i dont know how you people watch this videos ...  In all the Scenes the Predalien is looking same.  greetz

Optimus Maximus Virus

Optimus Maximus Virus

Sounds cool! i like the fact that there are loads of different fights! hope there is another ship (scout ship) and I hope the reproduction method is good aswell!  Rock On! (roll on january please!!!)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed