AvPR Hot Toys Figures

Started by Darkness, Nov 24, 2007, 06:55:29 PM

Author
AvPR Hot Toys Figures (Read 19,217 times)

Darkness

Darkness

As we found out a while ago, Hot Toys are making AvPR figures too. Figures.com got a first look at them including an interview with Hot Toys about them.

They’re also considering making a 1:6 scale Alien Queen (from Aliens) figure and they have plans to release Predator 1 figures including character figures. Check out Figures.com for pictures of the new Alien, Predator and Hybrid figures which go on sale in 2008. Thanks to ONEYE for the news.

$cHm0K

$cHm0K

Wohoo ... looks VERY Nice! Much better than from NECA  They got the teeth right!  greetz

Lionhart

Lionhart

n1

Darkness

Darkness

That's what I thought. The Alien figure looks way better than the NECA version.

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

And the Predalien on their site looks brilliant in my view. Still dont know why some people dont like it ...  greetz

darcevil

darcevil

The inner mouth seems to...square. :S

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I like the Hot toys alien and predator stuff but, I wish they weren't so damn expensive    :-\  

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

The wolf one is amazing, the predalien looks cool, and the alien looks awesome.

Lionhart

Lionhart

they all look perfect:)))))))

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The alien actually looks more biomechanical than the ones from the movie itself, and look the shoulders are also at the right length, too bad that's not the way they're going to be in AVPR    :(  

Meathead320

Meathead320

I cannot wait to see their take on the A2 Queen.  If it is in 1:6 it will be about 24" tall. Especially if it is to scale with the other figures.

botmetro

botmetro

yo thats amazing i want one    ;D  

JK

JK

NECA figure looks OK. But this looks very Awesome.   ;D     ;D     ;D  

Ty

Ty

:o   COOL! I want the Hybrid! They are so well detailed.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

I really hated Hot Toys but after seeing this I see they are not that bad.  PS...The alien warrior looks AWERSOME!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed