Preview AvPR Score

Started by Darkness, Nov 27, 2007, 05:49:30 PM

Author
Preview AvPR Score (Read 14,296 times)

venomp2

venomp2

The beginning sounds a lot like predator. the middle has the cool ass drums going and at the end it sounds just like ALIENS. This is bad ass!!!!

Green Band

Green Band

Very cool sounding. This is much better then AVP's music. You can defiantly feel both Alien and Predator movie. At least if the movie sucks, we'll have a kick ass sound track    :)   But lets hope the movie is as good as this track.

zen

zen

OH....MY....F**KING....GOD!!!!!!.If i had a cellphone it whould so be my ringtone!.YOU DA MAN BRIAN TYLER!!!!!   :o     :o     :o  .Even people who dont like soundtracks will love this!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

JordanLee

JordanLee

I like this little piece of score better than the whole score of AVP, I think.

bueee

bueee

danny elfman, batman-edwardscissorhands, superman, other comics movies.   f**k up the predators and aliens, greetings to comic monsters and movies, children are happy.

zen

zen

If my script gets turned into a movie i want him to do the soundtrack for it!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

bueeee

bueeee

they should better upload that magnificient beautiful music from the trailer. when the town with its life is revealed.   guess it will be the only good thing in the whole movie.

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

EPIC is the key to the Alien and Predator music

KARHAN

KARHAN

F*CKY YEAH uiltimate badass music i dont think we got to wory about nthe score   ;D  

sak1na

sak1na

YEAH!!! The soundtrack is the bomb! It actualy reminds me alittle of Unreal Tournament 2004, don't know why.   So.... which scene do you think this track is from? My bet is on the destruction of the predator ship, or maybe the predator/predalien fight on the roof.

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

;D  Truly awesome. I love a good musical score it's always the best way to go. Take Star Wars, Jaws, Jurassic Park and ID4 for example. I don't about you guy but I generally hate most movie soundtracks. Because they write these stupid songs that have nothing to do with the movie.

Deco

Deco

Incredible, the rousing violin's at the beginning is excellent! If that is played mid battle it would be fantastic.  Great piece of work

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Well, it is not 'trademarkeable'...I hum the Predator theme, the ALiens, ALien3 ones...Can you do the same with this one...  Also, it 'steals' from a lot of places... Which is not what James Horner, Jerry Goldsmith, Elliot Goldenthal did...  Elliot did not 'steal' from Jerry or James, nor did James steal from Jerry, and so on and so forth...  Brian does seems as talented as AR's composer, but that is not saying much... And the same age too...   ;D    Bottom line, didn't make me wanna hum it...   ::)  

Deco

Deco

i meant to say viola!    :D   Im still humming it

Venomp2

Venomp2

To sak1na:       this track might be in the beginning credits. which I think would be a good idea. what do you all think???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed