Preview AvPR Score

Started by Darkness, Nov 27, 2007, 05:49:30 PM

Author
Preview AvPR Score (Read 14,179 times)

Darkness

Darkness

AvP Requiem composer Brian Tyler has updated his Myspace Page. It now contains a track from the movie that lasts one minute thirty seconds. I’m not a good judge of music in movies but I think it’s pretty damn good. Thanks to Yellow_Alien and Harry at AliensVsPredator.de for the news.

FRANKASTER

FRANKASTER

wow sounds like aliens score!! woohooo!   ;D  

JaredK21

JaredK21

I love it!

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Woooow! The ending of that track is insane   >:D  

fluxcap

fluxcap

Pretty neat shades of both Alien and Predator themes.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Great sorce.

dDave

dDave

yeah very cool, especially the ending

Harry72

Harry72

This track is great. I love it.

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Wow that was great man if the movie is as good ad that score than we are in for one hell of a ride on Dec 25   :)  

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

simply beautiful. Like darkness, am not an expert ever BUT i know what I like and THIS IS WHAT i LIKE   It feels monumental... ... titanic... ... dramatic...  ... all the flavours of this movie becoming great, and hopfully horror/epic driven.   ;D    EVERY DOUBTER IS GOING TO EAT THEIR WORDS WHEN THIS FILM ARRIVES,    ;D     ;D  

pretrixalated

pretrixalated

I can imagine this being in any alien film    ;D   I love it much better then that thing they dare call music in the first avp.   ???   this is a mix of music from predator and a-r...   ;D   nicely done Brian!!!

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Very epic, I love it.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Oh  My  f**king  Lord   It's incredible

Semaka

Semaka

Oh...My..God! The score is fantastic, it's going to be a horror movie alright! Yeah baby, alien rulz!

Semaka

Semaka

I want the album, I need it!! I bet all the scores are like this one!! Oh my god, this reminds me of Aliens, way to go Bros!! I hope you will go and make an Alien 5 or AvP3!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed