New AvP Requiem International Trailer

Started by Darkness, Nov 28, 2007, 06:07:41 PM

Author
New AvP Requiem International Trailer (Read 10,907 times)

Alien300

Alien300

SHIT I CANT WAIT TILL AVP2 DROPS I HAVE BEEN AND AVP ALL MY LIFE SINCE I WAS LITTLE SEEIN ALL THE ALIEN MOVIES AND BOTH PREDATOR ONES AND PLAYIN ALL THE GAMES AVP ONE WAS COOL BUT STUPID CAUSE ONE ALIEN CAN NOT KILL 2 PREDATORS AND THERE WAS MORE BUT IM NOT GONNA BITCH    WICKED TRAILER CANT WAIT    ;D  

Jango_Zilla

Jango_Zilla

What's the name of the song in the first part of the trailer? or has it not come out yet?

Starkiller

Starkiller

yeh jango_zilla, I love the music in the population trailer very compelling and sad but very calm, its gotta be in the film (I'd buy the soundtrack just for that tune. only coz i make music myself)   p.s I think the babies will die (but offscreen) that just makes the movie more horror and hardcore and not bubblegum like anderson's he was a wimp! 15 (PG-13)

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Hopefully thise babies get facehugged and then chestbusted beacuse in movies kids and babies always survive. Oh! I forgot... this is an R rated movie   ;)  

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

How u know one survives?  ---- well check the video... it has a counter just like in the american version... but it actually freezes at "1" in a point.

oz

oz

The trailer is on youtube so go forth and watch and in joy but keep in mined this youtub in the uk but should be on there in the US.And who gives a shit about babes geting killed.Im worried abut them saying that you c the pred homeplanet thats a bad ider that should be in pred3 if FOX. make it wich thay should.   :-\  

trossen

trossen

Booooooooooooooring! I want more new stuffs

Semaka

Semaka

i can't find the trailer on youtube!

oz

oz

If u cant find the trailer then try just AvP2 thats wot i did and if that dont work then just try different abbreviation's of AvP.Hope that helps Semaka.    ;D  

Remember the shot in Alien, where the alien is checking Jones out in the trasparent carry case? I see an homage to that shot here with the babies, close up of a baby f*cking sobbing as the predalien slowly looks in at the baby. Then who knows what it does, can a baby even be face hugged? lol, I don't know I feel about this idea, imagine the baby being facehugged, the creature would completely envelope the lil dude. Gnarly. One thing is for sure, I do not want to see chet make out with a baby. lol

Predator-Family

Predator-Family

which one do u friggin pick i mean theres a lot to choose from but ya which one is the best to watch?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed