New AvP Requiem International Trailer

Started by Darkness, Nov 28, 2007, 06:07:41 PM

Author
New AvP Requiem International Trailer (Read 10,908 times)

Starkiller

Starkiller

Cool trailer, I love the guitar music, hope's its in the film and on the soundtrack. I dont think we will se any babies getting killed or chestbursted, but they will get killed i think. Who said there is going to be one surviver? how do you know that?    :-\  

Deco

Deco

They're really not giving us much are they!!    :D  

Krycek

Krycek

I doubt people will leave the movie and demand their money back when they see a little gore on the screen. Did anyone do that when they saw the dog Spike getting bursted? If you are going to Aliens vs Predator-R I'm pretty sure you are expecting a certain level of gore. The more the merrier. Have the Pred-alien munch away on the babies for all I care.

Semaka

Semaka

I think the babies are dead meat. They will be bursted for sure, probably the scene won't be shown but, i think the babies will die offscreen.

Semaka

Semaka

can anyone put the trailer on youtube. I tried with bsplayer and it didn't work.

Ty

Ty

Is was good. But it makes me want to get the Pred-alien figure and see the movie more!!!   >:(  

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

hmmmm im quite reallyworried and excited about this movie   :-\  

cockroach

cockroach

how do u all know only one survives? i cant seem to watch it grrrr...   i think this film is gna be the equally as god as ALIENS (fingers crossed)

Deco

Deco

I reckon the hybrid will take care of the babies. Its such a disturbing concept isnt it?!

JD

JD

Its not really Disturbing, Its what an Alien would do in that situation.....  we will just have to wait and see

qs42

qs42

During the population countdown (though in Japanese) it gets down to 1.

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

I bet they show what the baby sees from within that box. Probably watching someone die from an alien, or maybe watching a chestbursting...

That is not a bad idea Foundationman.

I really wanted to see a shot of the Pred-alien lower down behind some dude(while still hanging) pick him up by his face with the mandibles(no hands), lift him up screaming, and then show the second jaw punch through the back of his head. All of it done with no hands.

Colton White

Colton White

That Trailer sucked ass. it freezes but the autio keeps going. Waste of my f**king time

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed