New AvP Requiem International Trailer

Started by Darkness, Nov 28, 2007, 06:07:41 PM

Author
New AvP Requiem International Trailer (Read 10,856 times)

Darkness

There’s a slightly new international trailer on TheMovieBox.net. The only new thing in it is a shot of babies in a hostpital. There’s a quick new shot of the hybrid at the end too.

Thanks to Darkoo for the news.

dDave

dDave

mmh the baby szene looks interesting...it depends on how they involve this in movie.  i dont think we will see babies killed, but probably we will know when its happening during the movie...

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

only 1 survives.... interesting...

The Dude

The Dude

'Cutie chestburster'

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

How u know one survives?

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Cool video.   :)  

RCarrillo

RCarrillo

yeh that end was kinda sweet     :)  

Semaka

Semaka

I can't see it! When I press on the Hi-Res button, it sends me to a blank page, and then my winamp opens, and nothing happens.

Blaz

Blaz

Yeah my screen flickers every now and then with a screen then that is it.

Sulaco

Sulaco

I could only imagine how good these franchises would be, if it wasn't about money?

gameoverman

gameoverman

The scene with the babies looks to be good.    >:D  

gameoverman

gameoverman

btw, the high res version won't work for me, I had to dl the medium res one.

Sokaris

Sokaris

It works, you only have to copy the link to HI-RES version and open it with BS Player 'open URL' option!

Optimus Maximus Virus

Optimus Maximus Virus

Good trailer, the baby shot in the hospital seem's interesting, this film mite even have some emotional parts to it which is good, Its a shame we cant download the trailer.   Is it just me or did this trailer seem lighter in colour then previous trailers we have seen, and it was alot sharper?

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Quite boring...  The kids nursery scene ios another cheap shot from an already 'cheap' movie (figuratively and literally)...  What else is there...? a newborn baby chestbursted...?  Maybe on the Unrated DVD... I don't think Fox wants people to start leaving theatres and demanding their money back... Child-bursting, Pregnant-bursting... BABY BURSTING...? Gimme a break...  So, the desperation has finally taken over FOX...NO wonder, with Hitman being the disaster it was...   ::)    TAKE A HINT ALREADY...!   (Deep breath)  Ok, now that I got that off my chest, along with the commentaries...   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed