AXP Greg Strause Interview

Started by Darkness, Nov 28, 2007, 06:05:07 PM

Author
AXP Greg Strause Interview (Read 12,960 times)

beeko

beeko

good  interview

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

Hey Jim, Anderson SUCKS!!!!   ;)  

botmetro

botmetro

oh wow.. i hope the thing my friend said about this movie isn't true he said his grampa worked at a movie theater and he burned the movie or something and at the end the predator gets into a car and crashes into a tree and then the mask is sitting in the back seat and it zooms into the mask..

Serious 101

Serious 101

^^ Wtf are u talking about    ???    If this is you trying to be funny well than u have a terrible sense of humor     If ur telling the truth then i might have to start a riot   >:(     >:D  

botmetro

botmetro

no my friend just said he saw it and was probably trying to get me mad because he knew i was exited about the movie and he was trying to make me think the movie is going to suck but now that they said something about the predator stuff gets left behind i thought oh wow what if that actually happens

awagner

awagner

hey jim what are you talking about, anderson is a asshole!

Starkiller

Starkiller

wow cant believe what ppl are saying. okay maybe the brothers have made a few new ideas but to be honest, I think they are more true and loyal to the original's than anderson was in his train wreck avp.   the warrior facehugger concept explains that there are differnt types of eggs which means different types of aliens, and as for the 'armoured glove' just wait for the film to see how that pans out, and as far as the predator technolgy left behind, anyone remember 'terminator' (same thing happened the endoskeleton was crushed but the hand and cpu chip stayed behind) and as we all know the brothers strause love cameron so they just following a legend, lets just wait and see!   if the film sucks then diss these dude's but until just be optimistic.

Ricardo

Ricardo

Starkiller is making sense... there have been multiple types off eggs... the one in the first one was translucent! We never got one like that again in the sequels... i'm digging the design for the warrior facehuggers    :)  

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Jim, my friend, I believe I'm starting to agree with you.   :'(   I'm really starting to think Anderson should've been pegged for the directorial role for AVP2, but this time, cut the damn man loose, Fox. Don't freak'n bound and gag him with what can & can't be done. I only hope the movie redeem's itself once it's released, but what with certain facts about it already having been disclosed (specifically pertaining to both the Aliens & Predators), I'm really starting to doubt it.  There's so many off the wall notions, comments & ideas from Greg in this interview, I'm not even sure where to begin on an analysis and explanation of what, how & why it's soooooooo wrong.   :o     :-\  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

The glove thing sounds iffy, to me. Like they're trying to make the Predator into Fisto, from 'He-Man'.  It was already shown being able to go through concrete in 'Predator 2'. Not sure why it would need stuff along those lines.

holdtheline

holdtheline

I'm interested in the glove, since I've thought that some kind of melee weapon that can immobilise or crush Xenos swiftly at close quarters would be handy when entering a packed hive.  I just hope it meshes aesthetically with Predator technology and doesn't come off as cartoony.

Dan

Dan

Xenomorphine, the predator in P2 didnt punch THROUGH concrete all he did was punch the wall and some of the concrete came crumbling down.  he punched through the DOORS though...

Evilpredator

Evilpredator

Their was a shit load of Predator technology and evidence left behind by the Predator in Predator 2 for the humans to find and study.

Xerxész

Xerxész

2 things:  Glove weapon I wouldn't call it a weapon, it's a tool. I think it would save him from the Alien acid but he can also use it for punching.  Human technology development Maybe the men of Colonel Stevens (or the Weyland-Yutani) will find Wolf's ship therefore we will get some new information about Predator technology for developping.

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

im not for the warrior face hugger idea but kewl interveiw

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed