New AvPR Production Stills

Started by Darkness, Nov 28, 2007, 06:26:30 PM

Author
New AvPR Production Stills (Read 15,740 times)

Starkiller

Starkiller

The pics look ace! the second pic of the wolf in the hive is fantastic.   AVP III (AVP WAR) should be set in space and in the future on a planet with dozens of aliens & predators and the whole film is just one big 'war' with marines & commado's, now if that dont sound cool I dont what will. Also i hope avp-r has some emotional moments (nothing like shedding a few tears lol)  Go Team Strause! u guys kick ass.

Starkiller

Starkiller

THE BROTHERS STRAUSE  A V P  W A R  c o m i n g   s o o n

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Starkiller you've hit the nail on the haed there.   ;D    IF there is going to be a third movie and IF it is to be the final of the AVP saga then you are exactly right, one massive melee ...  - In the future... - the predator home planet (perhaps) - Aliens (by the hundreds) - Predators (I really don't think they should over do it just a hand full so that the audience could identify which pred is which) - Involve the human element, some how ( WY personal troops.) - A new Queen pred alien - pure epic  bloody heck    ;D     ;D   I can't help looking at that second pic...   ;D     ;D     ;D  

Starkiller

Starkiller

thanks dual blade! maybe me & u should hook to make the third film! lol we wud make a epic film  A V P   W  A  R

Predboy

Predboy

I really must ask a question. because this is kind of bugging me. Is it really that hard to get the damn mandibles right?

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Hell yeah to that starkiller,    ;D    the tittle speaks for itself!

R3GUL8R

R3GUL8R

is it just me or is there a boot in the bottom left corner of that pic with wolf in the hive? It looks as if sumone is cocooned.

Dingo

Dingo

OMG! They got the predators face right!

Jango_Zilla

Jango_Zilla

The Wolf holding down an Alien and aiming his gun at something. Just like the military guy off of Transformers

Ty

Ty

What?    ???   Who from Transformers?  I don't remember that from Transformers. Also, thats a Pred-alien, not just an alien.   >:D  

bueee

bueee

"They got the predators face right!"  this sad-eyes monkey-like big-mouth small-head face is "right"? heh.   well maybe it's right for comics lovers of wild-honored-barbarians. but not for stan winston's Predator.

Ty

Ty

Hey bueee! Thats the classic movie Wolf predator look! don't make fun of us cause were TRUE fans!   >:(     >:D     ;D  

JordanLee

JordanLee

I love the new Predator face and design but I do have one small problem with it. Am I the only one who noticed/wondered why it's head is so damn HUGE?   :-\  

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

woooo... finally.... Wolf look fantastic. (first time I say it and it feel goooooood)

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

I love the new Predator face and design but I do have one small problem with it. Am I the only one who noticed/wondered why it's head is so damn HUGE?  ---- Ive always had that problem to even with hunter... XDD but the thing is back then technologie wasnt that "lite" and to move thing around had to be a little bigger than now... but since they are going to the root they had to mantain that fact. (look at the predator 2 head... that is the biggest)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed