New AvPR Production Stills

Started by Darkness, Nov 28, 2007, 06:26:30 PM

Author
New AvPR Production Stills (Read 15,813 times)

bobcunk

bobcunk

ya wolf looks great and I'm very satisfied with the predalien. some people don't like the fleshy pred skin but thats how it looked in the game. and even if wolfs mandibles don't close all the way his design and body make up for it.

Starkiller

Starkiller

Great stills, very stylish, dark and action packed, looks like the brothers strause have done a good job.    ;D  

Starkiller

Starkiller

the pic of the bros are good, but why iz colin looking down! lol.   love greg's hat! its got there brothers strause logo (the two skulls)

Ty

Ty

:o     :-\  ..... Wow, that predator looks very angry.   ;D  

oz

oz

???  would be sweet to have a AvP3.And going to the pred home would would be f**kin cool as man.But FOX should do predator3 coz if AvPR is going to do beter then AvP.Then maby FOX will do the zoo script that had the predhomeplaint seting

Serious 101

Serious 101

I hope that is just green lighting on the wolf   Anyone else think wolf looks kinda like he should be in 300 or Beowulf   Could be that dagn lighting again    ::)  

warchant-D

warchant-D

I actualy think the armored glove thing could be very interesting, hell, if its on the same side as his wristblades then he could grab an alien or whatnot with the armor activated and while holding it release his wristblades into his victim protecting his hand from acid, all with one hand...brilliant!

Sulaco

Sulaco

With all the tricks up the bro's sleeves, we'll see the space jockey in AvP3!!!

James (Hudson)

James (Hudson)

anyone notice how the shot of the hive is neeeear identical to a shot of the hive at the beginning of Aliens when they are entering the hive?

Ty

Ty

James (Hudson): The hive in that pitcher looks identical to the one in Aliens.     It is identical. Because in AVP 1 the aliens were Alien:resurrection like (human drone xeninomorphs) alien. But in AVP-R the aliens are called: alien warriors, who are from the movie Aliens. Understand?

pred_warrior07

pred_warrior07

Man the Predator's face is HUGH!!!!    :o  

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Boi, the second pic is by far one of the best shots so far ...   ... truely brilliant!!   ;D     ;D  

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

I've always wonder what a predator would look like in an alien enviroment.  Absolutely beautiful   :D     ;D  

darcevil

darcevil

Argggh, could they give away any more spoilers? I hate how they show exactly what wolf looks like ahead of time...no "big reveal" moment..

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Sorry for the constant messages people but I just can't help looking at these images, there can be no way, NO WAY that this film could faulter, right?   ???    I mean the lighting is so remensicent of that of Aliens ...  the mood is so dark and gritty ...  there is NO WAY this movie can get a negative view (maybe am biased)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed