New AvP Requiem Production Still

Started by Darkness, Nov 29, 2007, 04:12:07 PM

Author
New AvP Requiem Production Still (Read 6,802 times)

Darkness

Darkness

This image was posted a few days ago but I only just noticed it. On Yahoo Movies Japan, there’s a low-res image of the Predator kneeling in the rain:

Thanks to ace3g and ashion for the news.

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

Stupid lettering! Why does it have to be over the picture! Nice pose Wolf...

demon predator

demon predator

pot it under the wolf predator   8)  

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

Whoa ...  Its the rooftop  1. Looks like a big hole ... Acid made it!  2. THe Alien which got killed by the whip, we saw in the trailer. Hasnt Colin said smth. about, that Wolf is doing with it smth.?   greetz

KARHAN

KARHAN

badass stance   8)  

talset

talset

look's great!!!!, stupid title must be under wolf

Nosferatus

Nosferatus

looks good to me   >:D  

Sulaco

Sulaco

Looks like Wolfs destroying evidence.

Norwegian_Plague

Norwegian_Plague

Someone with magical powers who can make it bigger and with no watermark?   ;D  

Jango_Zilla

Jango_Zilla

The lettering is like those japanese magazines of Godzilla the lettering always get in the way.   ;)  

Starkiller

Starkiller

looks interesting, wish the lettering wasn't in the way and the pic was a little bigger.  I wonder if they will ever release any pictures of gunnison and maybe a few of the places like the hospital, woods, the store etc and the charachters aswell?

severen76

severen76

looks good to me, maybe they should stop releasing pics though, I mean i think I've seen most of the film through pictures now

Starkiller

Starkiller

severen76 looks good to me, maybe they should stop releasing pics though, I mean i think I've seen most of the film through pictures now _________________________  I agree! maybe they should just release a behind-the-scene's footage maybe just update the official website

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

OMG OMG *heart a fluttering* h's so awesome! Great pose! yeah shame about the writing getting in the way! Grrr.

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

Still waiting patiently...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed