New Graphic Fangoria Pictures

Started by Darkness, Nov 30, 2007, 07:23:00 PM

Author
New Graphic Fangoria Pictures (Read 13,436 times)

predalien-hybrid

VIOLENCE MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER    >:D  

gameoverman

gameoverman

Make war, not love    :P  

My MPH is/ GOLD

My MPH is/ GOLD

How many intestines have you seen Gameover? lol! All those in the movies I'd assume.  Anyway,  Intestines are actually alot smaller than you'd think. Contrary to the hollywood versions.

My MPH is/ GOLD

My MPH is/ GOLD

In regards to your question ZEN...two words...Starship Troopers!!!!

Dane

Dane

Awesome pictures. I heard this would be the last AvP movie? I hope t not true!

Two-Stripes

Two-Stripes

not doin' it for me. doesn't look real. Shaun of the dead looked great when David got pulled apart through the window.    :)   and especially Cannibal Holocaust    ;D  

bobcunk

bobcunk

tat doesn't look like intestines. i can give links to real dead bodies if anyone is interested.

ironpredator

ironpredator

UM I HAVE AN IDEA WHAT IF THEY MAKE PREDATOR 3 INSTEAD AND I HAVE THE STORYLINE FOR IT I MADE IT MYSELF WHAT IF THERE IS A BADBLOOD PREDATOR THAT ESCAPED FROM THE PREDATOR PLANET AND WENT TO EARTH KILLING EVERYTHING IN ITS PATH EVEN THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN THEN AN EXPERIENCED GOOD PREDATOR COMES TO EARTH TO KILL THE BAD BLOOD PREDATOR JUST TELL ME IF ITS A GOOD IDEA

ironpredator

ironpredator

I NHAVE ANOTHER ONE FOR THE PREDATOR 3 STORYLINE WHAT IF AREA 51 EXISTED AND WAS ABLE TO CAPTURE A LIVE PREDATOR BRAINWASHING IT AND GO BACK TO THE PREDATOR PLANET AND GATHER TECHNOLOGY AND GO BACK TO EARTH SO THE HUMANS CAN USE IT FOR WEAPONS AND STUFF BUT ONE PREDATOR SENSES THAT THE PREDATOR WAS JUST BRAINWASHED AND THE PREDATOR TRIES TO RESCUE THE BRAINWASHED PREDATOR BUT WITHOUT KNOWING IN THE BRAINWASHED PREDATOR'S SPACECRAFT WAS A QUEEN ALIEN EGG THAT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO RELEASE TO ANOTHER PLANET AND BATTLE IT THERE BUT IT ESCAPES FROM THE SHIP AND GOES TO A HUMAN BODY AND GIVES BIRTH TO THOUSANDS OF ALIENS SO THE GOOD PREDATOR HAS TO FREE THE BRAINWASHED PREDATOR AND FIGHT ALL THE ALIENS AND DESTROY THE QUEEN

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed