Green Band Trailer Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 03, 2007, 02:48:49 PM

Author
Green Band Trailer Online! (Read 13,676 times)

Chris

Chris

Oh my God!  This Trailer is f**king awesome ... this Movie will ROCK! 3 Months left guys ... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  I LOVE the Scenes, where the Aliens are sneaking behind the Marines ... damn it! Marines are gonna f**ked up just like in Aliens ... yay! Underwater scene was great too!  I noticed some thing with the 4 bursters.  the 3 one behind the two in the front is imo bigger than the 2 normal ones ... another hybrid?  greetz

Jake

Jake

This trailer puts me more at ease because up until now, all we'd seen were two Facehuggers and a population trailer that had two deaths when the dad and son were hugged.  My fear was that this film would only have two regular aliens and the predalien which from this trailer seems to no longer be the case.

sandro

sandro

Strause bros. said that the predalien will hunt and reproduce , maybe she just puts embrios in the human victims or something like that   ???  

predator rocks

predator rocks

With the three chestbursters, saberjunky, said he seen a pred mandible in the bottom left, i agree with him now!, and there are bits of dark greeen gunk on them (more visible on the right one) not bright green though.   :o     ???     8)  

predator rocks

predator rocks

The 3 CBs must have a real "big" part in the movie, because its like the shortest clip in the trailer! (a teaser in its own self)

vortep

vortep

Cool cool.......verry cool.The RB trailer was about pred mostly,the PPL trailer about the humans and the GB trailer about alien.Love the scene with the alien sneaking behind doctor.One of the few pred shots there is in the trailer i like the one he's turning sudunly and target the laser.   RB trailer- 10/10 PPL trailer- 9/10 GB trailer - 10/10

Saberjunky

Saberjunky

I bet its one of the pred's from the opening scene's where they all get wiped out by the Hybrid, she shag's them dead or alive! & hey presto alien baby's through the face or chest....reminds me of my last relationship. I dont know if I should go see this now? May be a tear jerker   :D  

Dingo

Dingo

Bout freakin time!

Vemados

Vemados

I hope the 3 chestbursters didn't come out of the same host... that's way too big of a change to make, unless it came out of some kind of hydra.  Or maybe more than one facehugger got to him?

sandro

sandro

In the trailer u can see just 2 facehuggers ,and its imposible to see more facehuggers on the same host

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Saber: They're ordinary chestbursters. The mouths look weird because ADI are recycling they're old ones, with the weirdly design mouths, which lack the elastic tendons on either side and look a bit fake. That's why you might get the impression they don't look 'right'.  Deco: If you have any sort of hope in actually giving that script to Fox, don't publish it on any public forum! Do that even once and you'll never get them to accept it. Don't even send them the script first. Send them an enquiry letter. Studios never look at scripts unless they've got express legal permission by the author of them, first. If they didn't do that or chose scripts which are in the public domain, they are in danger of being sued by those authors at a later date, if a future project so much as happens to include similar details by coincidence.

Spawningcarnage

Spawningcarnage

Looked cool.  I really liked the parts of the aliens creeping around and just seeing small shots of them.  I don't know if its just me, but some of the movie takes me back to Cameron's "Aliens".  The STrause are being influenced by all the right people.  The only con i could see was the goofy silent night song at the end; it just screamed CHEEEEEESY.  Aside from that, i am looking forward to this and dammit they have some cool compositions in this movie!!!  Looks like the had some REALLY good storyboard artists!

shinigami

shinigami

I liked the trailer. I hope we will see the runner again in this movie like the one in alien 3.

predude

predude

Predalien looks cool loved the CB bit    8)  

frankaster

frankaster

facehuggers have two testicles, so in each one holds an embryo, so maybe, maybe the victims get hugged a lot more time so the hugger inserts to embrios, butthe rothers are doing something really new and hope to be new, because since alien 3 we don´t se natural mutations

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed