AvP PSP Game Cover Art

Started by Darkness, Oct 04, 2007, 06:28:45 PM

Author
AvP PSP Game Cover Art (Read 10,823 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Sierra have posted a small thumbnail of what the cover art will be for this upcoming AvP PSP Game. Looks like they’re calling it Aliens vs Predator Requiem. Not sure if they’ll keep that name for the UK release or not.

20071004_02

As you can see, it’s similar to the recently posted wallpapers. Also, according to Amazon, the US release date is November 20th, and the UK release date is December 7th. Thanks to csutkakoma for the news.

Slang

Slang

Teen rating in the US and a USK-16 in Germany   ???   I have a bad feeling about this...

jimmylace

jimmylace

how uninspiring    ::)  

dale07

dale07

the cover look mint

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

It ok 3/5.

Warghost

Warghost

'Recycled' or not, it's a pretty iconic image that gets the point across instantly.

ElderPred

ElderPred

Its not that bad but then again its not great either maybe if there was a cover picture of both the alien and pred in pale each other or somthing.   8)  

Nosferatus

Nosferatus

perfect image....

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I don't know why, but I actually like that, its cool how the alien and predator's heads are symmetrical in shape.

§niperhawk

§niperhawk

Its better than some of the old AVP movie posters.

Starkiller

Starkiller

Good cover! its same as the original avp movie but with the new predator 'the wolf' but still it is good! but not great! i wish i hadn't sold my psp! i really wanna play this game now...lol

AVP FAN

AVP FAN

I cant believe they make a stupid AvP game for PSP instead of making AvP3    >:(  

Krisjohn

Krisjohn

Just an FYI, the local game store I'll most likely buy this from found it listed in their supplier's database as "AVP2", thus it didn't show up with a search for "Alien" (that just found a couple of versions of Alien Syndrome).  So if your favourite local gaming store can't find it, there's a tip.

Zero T.

Zero T.

8)     :o  The cover looks cool,but it reminds me too much of AvP.The new cover looks cool though....

Cellien

Cellien

The 5 people that still have their PSP - or can manage to shovel off all the dust it has collected - can buy this game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed