UK AvP Requiem Poster

Started by Darkness, Oct 05, 2007, 06:51:26 PM

Author
UK AvP Requiem Poster (Read 10,759 times)

Zero T.

Zero T.

8)  Now thats what i'm talking about.

jimmylace

jimmylace

and yet they still couldnt drag that earth image down just a little bit and centre it?

zen

zen

I dont much care for the tag line or the fonts.To me it sucks.The pic is O.K.,but its comicbook like,at first i loved it,but now.......And if there going for that font the least they could do is make ALIENS green and PREDATOR red!.And REQUIEM should be blue in that case.And i agree with jimmylace,its too high!.And now i think we should all take Pvt. Hicks advice and stop bitching!   8)  .

zen

zen

I hope that when the predalien-Wolf fight scene happens that they ether have no music (and are able to pull it off like in the Bourne ultimatum) or:They go full out with predator and alien music!(maybe thats where the homages come in!   ;D  ).But in any event i'll probably be happy!!   ;D     ;D  .

dale07

dale07

look good with the the new writing   ;D  

Starkiller

Starkiller

The font is great! like the original alien movie. This logo is actually better than the previous one. I like it, apart from the slogan, should have been ''No Peace On Earth'' or in space ''no one can hear you scream, on earth it wont matter''   Apart from that i like it! oh and it aint cheap whoever said that! plain and simple is sometimes the best way!

zen

zen

So has anyone seen the trailer on T.V. yet?   ???  .because its only about 80 days or so untill it comes out and its getting time for the trailers to start showing.

Starkiller

Starkiller

the website is cool! but i dont like the original AVP sounds in the background, i want them to separate Requiem from AVP.  The wallpapers are cool!

Starkiller

Starkiller

I dont think we will be seeing any trailers on t.v here in the U.K because we aint getting the film till january. But in the U.S I bet you guys should start seeing them in a month or so. Patience young padawan zen..   ;D  

predator rocks

predator rocks

i agree starkiller, about the sites background sound, would have liked a fresh track of freaky effects, im happy with the poster, and it worrys me how many people are bitching about it, bad advertising (this apparently is?) = bad ratings e.g. "mallrats".

predator rocks

predator rocks

Wallpapers are cool!!!!   8)     8)     8)  

Starkiller

Starkiller

Hey Predator rock's. Yeh i agree too many ppl always moan whenever something comes up, I think the poster is fine, the tagline/slogan should have been 'no peace on earth'..then it would have been bang on!

SHREK

SHREK

god, both of the posters are awful...i really cant believe that this was the best the designers could come up with....

derplo

derplo

WTF!!! STOP BITCHIN ALREADY!!!!! gawd... i think its fine personaly. not amazing but okay. and shrek your an @$$ O

Zero T.

Zero T.

I'ts cool.(The US. poster is better)   8)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed