AvP Requiem 2008 Calendar

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 10, 2007, 07:28:14 PM

Author
AvP Requiem 2008 Calendar (Read 12,304 times)

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Not sure what 2 think of it, im not a fan of yellow, but im just going 2 wait till the film comes out. I think the bros are going more by the original's than AVP  Rock On!

Starkiller

Starkiller

:-\  

Starkiller

Starkiller

The Wolf isn't an elder just experienced..he's older than the predator's in P1 & P2 but younger than the elder predator in P2 & AVP. those predator's had greyish dreds if u remember. The Wolf's an elite predator!  p.s they should have had the smart disc rather than the shriken    ;D  

matt

matt

matt

matt

his mandible spikes are pointing forward like the wolf.

zen

zen

That dude is awesome and always will be.And the way they did the scene at the end,whew,sends a chill up my spine every time!   :D  .

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

The scence at the end of P2 in the ship was cool. If u look carefully there#s one pred that looks like celtic. And the elder predator is like the original pred plus his laser sight iz on his sholder cannon, which i thought was ace! haha. Wolf is defo better lookin than the avp preds, but yellow?  Rock On!

bobcunk

bobcunk

http://flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=1563146725&size=o looks like Celtic. this was the original desine but they wanted it to look les like a face so people would know its a mask.

zen

zen

totaly awesome!   ;D  .

Sulaco

Sulaco

I hope elderpred has an honorable death in the beginning of avpr, that predalien is no joke!

Nomad

Nomad

Wolf face looks great! I think he is just really old, almost like the elders. And if you people want to see original pred design just wait to see how the other preds will look like! WOLF IS NOT THE ONLY PREDATOR IN THE MOWIE !!!!!!!!!   8)  

zen

zen

Your right Nomad,Wolf is not the only predator in the movie.And no matter what they look like i'll probably like them!   ;D     ;D  .

Dual Blades

Dual Blades

tHIS FILM WILL DEPTH AND RE-AWAKEN BOTH FRANCHISE ...  ... FULL STOP     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

Sulaco

Sulaco

click PredatorStuff,  in the close-up wolf toy, he looks good, teeth in the jowels, dark sunken in eyes, acid burns, no chin like avp! Looks pretty bada$$!

carnailen

carnailen

i love how u cant c the preds eyes, makes it look ten times more hostile

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed