AvP Requiem 2008 Calendar

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 10, 2007, 07:28:14 PM

Author
AvP Requiem 2008 Calendar (Read 12,303 times)

REYALS

REYALS

I like the this image. Brings out the detail in the faces. The back of this calender is cool also. You can kind of get a good look at the profile of the Predalien. Im still nervous to see how the Predalien actually looks though. I want to see some detail, baby!

Peccath

Peccath

I'd love to have a calender with aliens and predators, but ADI's creatures just look so awful... Alien's head is so small and its neck so fn' fat!

Jin Saotome

Jin Saotome

I Came   ;D  

SiL

SiL

I'm truly surprised no-one brought up the fact that the Alien is in the same footwear section of a shop that we see Wolf in in the trailers.  Yeah, brilliant Strause Bros. No K-Mart, but a sporting goods store! Such a difference!  FFS. From futuristic claustrophobic spaceships to sporting goods. What's next? Disney Land? AS A RIDE?

Zero T.

Zero T.

huh.....Why did they hav't to mess up the Predator's face.I mean COMMON!!!!The Predator's face looks better in AVP,then in the poster.The other mandables look like the Predator's teeth a little.   ::)  I hope the Predator's face looks a little darker in the movie,because the yellow face looks a little like a lemon. :Laugh:

pmaz11

pmaz11

If any of you think the AVP predator's face looks better then Wolfs on the cover.....   ::)   I'd have to strongly disagree with you

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

I like the this image. Brings out the detail in the faces. The back of this calender is cool also. You can kind of get a good look at the profile of the Predalien. Im still nervous to see how the Predalien actually looks though. I want to see some detail, baby!   wait untill the action figure comes out and see what it looks like

holdtheline

holdtheline

Definitely a couple of notches above the previous film's Predator, I like the detailing and it has a much more intimidating air about it, but I'm a bit concerned with the giant mandibles..

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

The pred is too yellow! the aliens have fat neck's. They should have used stan winston? if they could afford him, if not just copy the original's. It's not hard!  ADI u guys suck! big time!!!

Bane II

Bane II

the calendar looks pathetic so duz the wolf without his mask anyway dont buy this    >:(   crap

Sulaco

Sulaco

Yeah, the wolf almost looks as bad as avp, I just try to call it how I see it.

Dual Blades

Dual Blades

WHATS SO DAM WRONG WITH IT THEN???????????   ???     ???     >:(     >:(     ???  

Sgt. Mac

Sgt. Mac

Jeez these guys suck at designing predators. ITS SIMPLE!!!! Just give the predator a darker skin tone, heavier eyebrows, remove the stupid huge crown and hair, contacts, raise the mandibles close to the eyes, tusks, forehead shading, and bam you got it! This doesn't have anything. The only thing they brought back for the predator was the tiny tusks from P2 and the short dreadlocks.

petefish420

petefish420

The Aliens look supper cool. The Predator "NOT SO MUCH". I'm going to SHITE my pants if the Predator in AVP-R looks like the pathetic excuse for a predator in AVP!!!!!!!!!!!   >:(  ...........and  this is coming from a huge Predator fan.

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

I was f**king worried... i was... f**k that face is to damn melted.... then... i figure out it was a alien and predator collage. yaicks! :S

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed