AvP Requiem 2008 Calendar

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 10, 2007, 07:28:14 PM

Author
AvP Requiem 2008 Calendar (Read 12,300 times)

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

I actually don't like it... None of it, the pics on the back personally look terrible, but I know they are just stills... The creatures, they just don't look right.

zen

zen

The ones on the right dont look that good(probably better in motion),love the top two in the midddle,ones on the left are O.K. but not my stile   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

That cover is AWFUL!!! They should fire the designer!!    ;D     ;D     ;D   The back cover has some cool pics though!

Dzséjt

Dzséjt

Wonderful little beasts!    :)  

Ok7

Ok7

The best.

Gul Kalvo

Gul Kalvo

It looks better than AVP, but it does not reach P2 level. I disagree about the "behind-the-scenes" shoul look rubber...Has anyone on his bookshelf the Stan Winston book "The Winston Effect"? There you can see the elder predator from P2 mask thak look more alive to me than any ADI creature I have ever seen,  and it is just on the studio, nobody wearing it!  The aliens look cool though, I think that the problem about "man on a suit" effect is that the pictures show too much. I hope they will look much better on the film.

spawningcarnage

spawningcarnage

OK ok......the aliens look badass.  Thank christ.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Pretty cool.

Dual Blades

Dual Blades

MY WORD!!    ???   I really, REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND O GET SOME OF YOU ??!!!!??   Psykorgasm : Why are you jugding so early on this still? are you so used to the first Predator movie ( which was great) that any other movie featuring a predator will simply be bad? I mean look at the detailing of THAT predator, the veins and marks giving it its definative look. THOSE STRETCH MARKS ... I mean come on man, give them a break.  As for the aliens .... they beautiful looking    :D   ADI have done a brilliant job this round. The pictures at the back are too small to really give strong attention too so no one really can judge well.

Saberjunky

Saberjunky

Whats the story about the missing eye?

JK

JK

In Hi-res please.

brianjrmav

brianjrmav

For all of you who are complaining about the Predator's yellow face, it's yellow because it's been acid burned to hell! The Strausses already explained this, they made him look like freaking Freddy Krueger to show just how many times he's fought against these things and came out alive, albeit scarred beyond recognition in the process. Personally though, I agree with everyone that Stan Winston should have been on this project, but at least these FIRST TIME directors (give them a break on that count, big shoes to fill), are making moves in the right direction by bringing back a slimmer Predator with sleeker armor, the goodies that we all loved from the classics like the Medi-Kit and so forth. They're fans, unlike all the other directors who claimed to be to put the fans at ease. These guys are passionate, just inexperienced, which is why they have included some, but not all the great qualities that could have made this movie great instead of good, IE, Stan Winston at least on the design, and argued for a budget that would have given us a Queen instead of having to write around it with the silly Predalien Queen idea. That by the way was not the Strausse's fault, budget constraints clearly kept them from including a Queen in this one so they had to make do, though personally I would have stopped filming until I had all the neccessary money to make this movie perfect for the fans!

bob

bob

his face doesn't look burned at to me and hes not missing a tusk, not sure about the eye. i think this is the opposite side thats not burnt.

dale07

dale07

wolf looks great

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

i don't know if it's me or not, but doesn't the cover look like a disfigured mutated predalien with anorexia? it's also scary-ass creepy to me! the psps cover looks better than this....but thats one scary ass cover man!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed