AvP Requiem Game Trailer

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 10, 2007, 03:30:00 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Game Trailer (Read 14,116 times)

Yogie

Yogie

I can assure everyone, this game isn't going 2 be good.

zen

zen

Say's you!.How can you know the tastes of everyone?.

zen

zen

Just thought you guys whould like to know that being since the game comes out in DEC theres no big reason to have a super kick-a$$ cover for the game because its not even out yet.I saw i think 5 covers for grand theft auto befor they game came out.And as for the graphics?.watch 24 hours of G4's X-play,you'll think the graphics are awesome!   8)  .

Yogie (the bear)

Yogie (the bear)

haha..okay zen no worries! i'll wait 4 d game, i mean ppl said predator concrete jungle was shit, but i liked it. I just gotta a funny feeling in my water that this game is gunna suck lol  happy hunting    :P  

Vader the White

Vader the White

It looks decent, but could be better on PS2, PS3, and 360.

Zero T.

Zero T.

8)  The graphics are really great!!!!This game may be better than Concrete Jungle,and by the way Yogie,this game is probably going to be the #1 game of the season!!!!!    ;D     :)  Zen is the smart one,he's the really smart one.Zen actually likes the game like me.But anywase,the game looks awsome!!!

hudSSon

hudSSon

the trailer looks funny. the goon who gets the kiss. I saw the trailer and in the radio cames the old right said fred song: dont talk just kiss lol  but im not a fan of 3rd person graphics...

zen

zen

If ya guys want to talk about bad graphics look at the very first AVP game for playstation!.If they made it for ATARI it whould looked nice!   :D  .But overall this games graphics are good   :D  .

AVP FAN

AVP FAN

I cant believe they make an AvP game for PSP instead of making AvP3!   >:(  

zen

zen

Give it time AVP FAN,they'll make it!   ;)  .

Gill predator

Gill predator

Looks f**kin cool!!!!!!!!!!!    8)     8)     8)  

Lie

Lie

O Man I Would Like A Game Where You Get A Full Xenomorph Story And Game Play  They Need To Make A Xenomorph Game  Still I'll Buy This, I Like Predators To ^_^

LAWNMOWERMAN

LAWNMOWERMAN

has some potential - but the game trailer needs some serious work  i know that they are two different things but it didn't have the same affect that the movie trailer - it doesn't make me want to go out and buy it right away - my opinion of course

Godzillaboy 2008

Godzillaboy 2008

:o   Looks pretty cool   8)  if you ask me.

zen

zen

I agree LAWNMOWERMAN.The trailer did look great,as did the graphics,but its missing something.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed