AvP Requiem Game Trailer

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 10, 2007, 03:30:00 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Game Trailer (Read 14,122 times)

Dane

Dane

It was pretty cool   ;D  

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

okay i defienatley gwtting this! but first, i'll have to buy a psp slim

necrotard

necrotard

Score.  I contributed something.

REYALS

REYALS

Now... if they are putting an AvP game on the psp, why don't they make a decent console PREDATOR game.      :-\  

XxxaliensrulexxX

XxxaliensrulexxX

Anybody know the song by the name?

Zero T.

Zero T.

8)     :o  It looks pretty cool.I hope they make the game for PS2 to also,I hope they just don't make it for PSP to.I hope they make it for Xbox also.

Zero T.

Zero T.

It looks interesting...and really cool.  ???  The Predator looks a little different in the shot were he is taking the skull from a dead person.He looks like the Scar Predator a little....when you look closley.I wonder if they will make a computer version of the movie.   8)  

looks pretty nice!!! lol im gonna get a psp fer this game cuz i only got a shitty GBA. yea peice a crap

Moloch

Moloch

RELEASE THIS DAMN THING ON OTHER F&*&ING PLATFORMS...so I can rent it and disregard it as crap.

Cellien

Cellien

Eek... HUD looked bad.  Boggles the mind why they would put it on the PSP..     ???  

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

This game is gunna suck, buy concrete jungle instead, its quite a good game. But AVP2 & Primal Hunt for p.c was the best. Rebillion arn't good developers

zen

zen

The graphics were good compared to what i've seen(watched way too much X-play).And i heard that music some-where else.The basket-ball gym was funny but i understand it,i mean if my prey ran into a dunken-donnuts i'd go after it.Loved the scene with the guy and the face-hugger!,priceless   :D  .

Yogie

Yogie

trailer was crap game looks s*it do not buy this. its going to be a complete waste of money, the cover at the end was wrong and the name of the game aswell, looks like rebellion didn't even know what the game was going to be called   :-\  

john_s

john_s

>:(   rubbish

Zero T.

Zero T.

:o  Ehh,it looks pretty good,considering that it's probably going to be a pretty good game for PSP.  >:(   Judging by he trailer,the game looks like it could be a good thing to intertain me,I mean the graphics and gameplay are better than Grand Theft Auto!!!I hope they will make a version for PS2,Xbox,or a Gameboy Micro at least.It would be bad if they only made a version for PSP,that would suck BAD!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed