AvP Requiem Game Trailer

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 10, 2007, 03:30:00 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Game Trailer (Read 14,118 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Amazon.com is currently sporting a trailer for the upcoming PSP game based on AvP Requiem being developed by Rebellion and published by Sierra:

20071010_02

The trailer is only quite small but it shows off cutscenes from the game as well as actual gameplay. It does use the opening credits from AvP and shows a different box at the end. I’m working on getting a larger version but until then, you can watch the trailer over at Amazon. Thanks to necrotard for the heads up.

echobbase79

echobbase79

That was pretty funny when they were fighting in the basketball gym.     :P  

WisePredator

WisePredator

Okay... The music was bad And so where the graphics, but hey, it's PSP.

shinigami

shinigami

looks interesting. I wonder if there will be a PC version.    ???  

stipliani

stipliani

It was a short trailer, but I actually thought it looked pretty good.  I may consider buying a PSP just so I can play that game.  I also liked how the guy tried to hold onto the tail and lost, lol.  Priceless...  I also had the sound off so that didn't bother me.  good stuff!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Music - Was only trailer music. Nothing to really judge by.   The HUD isn't looking too bad though, and the graphics look fine for a PSP.

spawningcarnage

spawningcarnage

Looks better than the FPS Alien vs. predator 2  Now......maybe they'll get serious about an up to date avp3 for the computer.......

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well I'm hoping Rebellion's return will lead to an AvP3. I really am hoping.

Starkiller

Starkiller

Trailer was okay but not great, yeh the basketball gym was a stupid idea! music was terrible but it may just be for the trailer. Im so glad i sold my PSP lol  ''AVP 3'' but only if it's made by monolith, not a fan of rebillion! (thy suck!)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

...   :o   AvP1 pooned AvP2.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I don't. Compared to what they could and should have been, the 'Aliens Versus Predator' games weren't all that great.  We just have nice memories of them, because they were the only ones of their kind.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Wow, there's just no pleasing some people.  After all the time I spent here and other forums, I have to say, A and P fans are the most negative fans of any thing I have ever seen.

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

why did they use AvP 1 poster theme

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

The Trailer was average, It definitely looked based on the first draft or the infamous AICN reviewed script.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

TBH I don't think they ever read the script given the lockdown on the movie. Any draft of it. I think they got concept and built on that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed