Toyfare Feature AvPR Figures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 10, 2007, 09:44:25 PM

Author
Toyfare Feature AvPR Figures (Read 12,173 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

If you’ve been following our forums, for a good part of today a number of our members have been raving over the recent issue of Toyfare, a magazine dedicated to figures and etc. This was for a good reason:

For the most part, it’s an interview which talks about the detail in the sculpts and on the license. However, it did also mention something about the new figures coming out. Wave 1 will contain the Alien warrior and the Predalien plus a variant Predalien.

Wave 2 will be out next next year and will be 3 variants on Wolf. Turns out NECA also have the license to do Alien figures, a photo of the prototype sculpt can be seen in the article. Thanks to Demonio Cazador, I’ve uploaded some scans of the article onto the forum for all.

Update: Scans can be found on the next page.

alienfighting

alienfighting

woh !   :o   very very cool !

Warrior Angel

I was looking at that a toyfare issue yesterday and i didn't see it..so i'll go out to night and get it!!!  yay first to comment!!

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Can't wait, I have started to run out of things to collect    :P  

Warrior Angel

no fair alienfighting!!! we hit post at the same time only seconds apart i'm  mad

Corporal Hicks

I had a look for it today but couldn't find it. In WHSmith, this is.

Zero T.

Zero T.

8)  They look so cool.I wish the Predator had his mask on he would look alot cooler.The Alien looks wicked cool to.

Zero T.

Zero T.

???  I wonder when they are going to start making the Predalien toys.I mean the Predator and Alien look cool,but I just wont to buy a Predalien toy soooooooo bad.I wonder what the Predalien will look like?I bet it will look cool.

AncientPred

AncientPred

The pred still looks like s^&t :-( .

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The alien loooks awesome. I'm going to these for sure.

gspida25

gspida25

I dont know what every one is complaining about. The predator looks way better than he did in the first AVP, but still still doesn't have the same touch as stan winston design was. It is still great 4/5...    ;D  

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

can't wait for the predalien action figure to come out!!

pack raptor

pack raptor

The Predator's mandibles look way out of proportion for the figure. I hope the movie version isn't so funky looking.

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

yay predalien!!!

thrasherofdeath666

i gotta say all nay sayers aside....that pred looks great. a very good copy of the original preds from 1 and 2. my fears have been laid to rest...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed