IGN Preview AvP PSP

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 17, 2007, 11:17:33 PM

Author
IGN Preview AvP PSP (Read 3,018 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

IGN has released a preview for the PSP due out next month. It talks about the same old, same old – honor system and etc – but there’s some cool stuff in there:

“And then there’s the issue of why the game is a PSP exclusive. “It was basically a matter of logistics,” explains Jones, “we have a strong heritage with the PSP and have done a number of successful titles such as Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron”. While the latter is true enough, ‘logistics’ may refer to the typically suffocating dev time given to a studio working on a Hollywood license. “

Personally, I’d been wondering just why the game was PSP exclusive. It talks a little about the multiplayer mode and a skirmish mode – Survival Mode. But what stuck out to me was the mention of the difference between the story of the game and the actual film. Be sure to read the entire thing. Thanks to bloodjigsaw for the news and to SiL for helping me out.

Nomad

Nomad

I'd like to play this game. But I have some doughts   :(   I saw only a couple of screenshots and I didnt liked them... also I cant watch the damn game trailer   >:(   . Can some of you give me some info or fresh screnshots of this PSP game    ;D  

Nomad

Nomad

I hope there will be a great multiplayer mode. Or else...   8)  

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Link?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Shut up you.    :P  

zen

zen

Nifty!   ;D  .

John-Kormag III

John-Kormag III

QuoteIt talks about the same old, same old - honor system and etc
though there is no honor system, no honor system for PREDATORS... but we'll never see predators again,  - just those childish yautja, stolen-from-everywhere of avp-bastard-universe.

PredKing_Luke

PredKing_Luke

i think that this honour system is a great idea for the psp avp game, it will allow players to gain new weapons and upgrades if you take the honourable prey

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed