Aliens Omnibus Volume 3

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 18, 2007, 10:55:25 PM

Author
Aliens Omnibus Volume 3 (Read 11,598 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

With the release of Aliens Steel Egg, Predator Flesh and Blood and the second omnibus in the AvP series, it’s been quite a month for Dark Horse. They recently updated their website with the profile page for the 3rd volume in the Aliens omnibus series:

20071018_01

“Aliens Omnibus Volume 3 collects complete story arcs of Rogue by Ian Edginton and Will Simpson, and Labyrinth by Jim Woodring and Kilian Plunkett, and the acclaimed tale “Salvation,” written by Dave Gibbons and illustrated by the incomparable Mike Mignola.”

Volume 2 of the Aliens series is due out in December and this one is due out in March next year, a month after the second Predator Omnibus. You can check out Dark Horse’s profile page here.

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

oh man! i can't wait!! i got aliens omnibus volume 1 for my b-day and i can't wait for 2 and 3!

Nomad

Nomad

And what exactly are this aliens omnibus volumes?   ???  

Nomad

Nomad

Queeny looks gooooooood! Old school.   8)  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They're a collection of the various Alien comics throughout the decades. Go find and buy the first one off Ebay. Or read our review in the Articles section.

Nomad

Nomad

Cool.

roguepl

roguepl

Brilliant cover. Love it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Which comic is the cover from?

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

Btw, is it just me, or are the page counts in these volumes rapidly dropping off?

zen

zen

Nomad:An omnibus(omni meaning "all" and bus is i believe "book") is a collection of something,in this case comic books.Which is why i want the predator omnibuses so bad!

zen

zen

The Necronoir:Thats because over the years less and less comics came out.Therefor less pages to put in the omnibuses.

zen

zen

HOLEY SHITAKE MUSHROOMS!!!!!.I was reading the preview for AVP omnibus v2 and the preview is the one story in the comic i got with my unrated collectors edition of AVP!!!!.So they'r putting ALL the comics in the omnibuses now!.Or did i just get a re-released story?.

derplo

derplo

i havent read any of the avp or a or p comics, but i want to

predglory86

predglory86

i'd like to see the alien vs pred vs terminator in an omnibus

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed