NECA Updates AvP Requiem Section

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 18, 2007, 11:46:46 PM

Author
NECA Updates AvP Requiem Section (Read 8,533 times)

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

why do the warriors have such big thick necks? i liked them in Aliens, but the toy versions have thicker necks than the movies do

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Looks Great I Love It!!!!

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

No, if Aliens looked the same, if they came fmor the host, it would be perfect. Trying to claim they've got variation is illogical: All of those in the colony from 'Aliens looked identical. All the of those on the Auriga looked identical. All of those in the pyramid looked identical.  The reason why they've kept the crappy spikes instead of tubes (the tubes look superior), is because they've been using what are basically the same suits since 'Alien Resurrection'. Those ones looked different because they were contaminated by human genetics.  If you want Aliens to have variation, then that's what the host-influence is for: Have them emerge from differen thosts if you want variation. Don't claim they're bound to look different every time, because there's no reason for them to do that.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Also, the one in 'Alien 3' was going to have the tubes. The initial design didn't, then Fincher came in and looked at it, saying, "Where are the stove pipe things?"  The team stayed up the whole night to mould them. Then he came in, the next morning, looked at the new design and said, "Take them off." All that effort for nothing! :)   The true reason for them lackin gis director choice. The main biological theory appears to be that canines don't have sweat glands and that, depending on their function, perhaps that genetic template means they're eliminated fomr the resulting Alien - the same thing applies to the dreadlocks for Predaliens. Because it has them, they therefore can't be hair, as we understand it, but something else entirely, which neither humans or canines have the genetic code for.

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

what i meant was, if a facehugger infects 20 humans all of which are different race, age, sex, height etc the alien's would look 95% the same, but if the host happen 2 be a dog or whatever then the alien would differ like the dog-alien (runner) as seen in alien 3. As far as the tubes on the back, giger design it, it may have no meaning other than it look good! we as geeks look 2 much into things lol

predator343

predator343

That looks awesome!!!!!!!!   ;)   that it good a

SHREK

SHREK

nice pic     8)  

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

Looking great!! Can't wait to see Chet!

Highland

Highland

best shot of the alien so far IMHO, even if its not from the movie.

botmetro

botmetro

cool .. and what is chet?

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

If they actually call the Pred-Alien CHET in the final out come, I will slit my wrists.

Godzillaboy 2008

Godzillaboy 2008

8)   The figure looks cool.I would just lOvE to have it sooooooooo much!!!! I bet the Predalien will look even better when it comes out in a figure

Zero .T

Zero .T

I mabye 12 years old, but that figure looks......AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

It looks cool   8)  

JK

JK

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed