NECA Updates AvP Requiem Section

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 18, 2007, 11:46:46 PM

Author
NECA Updates AvP Requiem Section (Read 8,531 times)

Corporal Hicks

NECA has finally gotten around to adding AvP Requiem to their ever expanding list of franchise licenses. Not only that but we’ve also got a new picture:

At the moment, there isn’t much on AvPR’s page, only a little page on the Alien Warrior figure. Expect more pictures in the upcoming month. Thanks to Tangent for spotting the picture.

Update 20/10/07: NECA have released a lot more pictures on their site.

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

holy crAP thAT's scary!! ithought that was a movie still from AVP-R

JMR

JMR

yeah the aliens look legit. I just hope the predalien will look as badass...

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Have to say, that picture looks very good.

necrotard

necrotard

Anybody know when these figures will hit the shelves?

awagner

awagner

The Alien looks awesome!

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Looks great.

REYALS

REYALS

BEAUTY! Looks as though NECA will pull through for all the ALIEN and PREDATOR fans. This figure looks great!

Nomad

Nomad

Interesting, why does alien wariors have tnis long pies on their backs? Runers dont have them and queeny have long spikes    ???  

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Look's interesting

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

Interesting, why does alien wariors have tnis long pies on their backs? Runers dont have them and queeny have long spikes ____________________________________________ _  Queens, Warriors & Runners are all different therefore the tubes wont be identical or they wont have them at all. The dog-alien or runner didn't have them because they couldn't fit them on because of the size of the dog-alien being smaller. but from a film point of view it may be because the alien inherits some charachteristic's and not other one's, i mean if every alien looked the same from different host's that would be boring.  Hope that kinda explains tings?    ;)  

Starkiller

Starkiller

looks good...hope the film is?    ;D  

erjonlazio

erjonlazio

looks good   ;)  

Nomad

Nomad

No no no. I mean that thay have to have some purpuose. And I dont know what is it    ???   But thanks anyway   ;)  

zen

zen

No one fully knows Nomad.They could be for breathing or they could store food.Maybe in a future movie,comic or novel they'll explain it.But for now no one knows   ;)  .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed