Strauses Presenting AVPR at LA Con

Started by Darkness, Oct 23, 2007, 09:05:25 PM

Author
Strauses Presenting AVPR at LA Con (Read 11,425 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Seems the Strause Brothers will be presenting AvP Requiem at the Los Angeles Comic Book and Sci-Fi Convention on Sunday, November 4th in Shrine Hall at 1PM. They will show film clips, discuss the making of the film, and take any questions. Fox may have give-aways from AVPR, and the directors may sign autographs after the presentation. That’s not all, there’s also four new pictures on the Convention Website.

They’re not the best pictures in the world though. They’re behind-the-scenes pictures. The first shows an alien leaning over the guy who gets acid over him. Second one (shown above) shows an alien on a car, next one is a shot of the Predalien attacking somebody in the hospital and finally a shot of Colin/Greg. Thanks to JediMasterConor and Izzet for the news.

predator343

predator343

That movie wil rocks!!!!!!!!!   8)  .

Corporal Hicks

I'm actually liking that shot. Reminds me of Aliens and the APC. And the Predalien is looking nicer. Not too sure about how the mandibles are attached to the face though.

El Diablo

I'll be there. That convention is like ten minutes away from me and I've been going there for a while (first experience there was meeting Joss Whedon while he was promoting ALIEN RESURRECTION in 1997). I'm hoping they'll show some juicy exclusives for those of us in attendance.

Deco

Deco

Yeah we really need some new footage!

dDave

dDave

The pics look good, but i think we must wait for the movie to see Chet as good as possible...or till they show us a predalien figure like the warrior. ---- El Diablo, maybe you could take a digicam with you, make some cool pics and show them us after LA Con.

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

That pred/alien shot is going to be a bloody scene    ;D  

El Diablo

Will do. I hope some of you who live in or near Los Angeles can make it out to the event. It's not one of the bigger conventions but they've had some great stuff debut there. They screened "Pitch Black" and "The Matrix" months before release and had a few working Terminators show up alongside Stan Winston to promote T3 (they were the T1-9's and you could feel them rumble across the stage as the FX guys controlled their movements by remote). They go all out with the movie related stuff.

shakermakerman

best Predalien picture yet cool ,hospital patient gunna et it :D

cockroach

cockroach

Wow scariest shot yet! is the predalien about to impregnate the patient??

Starkiller

I think the strause bros need to go on a diet..lol the stills are cool!

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I thought they remove the part when the alien is on the car.

cooldude

cooldude

seems like this movie will be cheap but much better than avp.

csutkakoma

"I thought they remove the part when the alien is on the car."  They removed.

eating_puppies

Love that alien on top of the guy. This could be a good movie yet *crosses fingers*.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed