Tom Woodruff on AvP2 Props

Started by Darkness, Oct 24, 2007, 08:34:38 PM

Author
Tom Woodruff on AvP2 Props (Read 9,481 times)

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

Makes sense that a shoulder mounted cannon could be hand-held. I see no problem with it. I have no trouble with the Predator having new weapons in this movie. Of course they have to work well on film but i don't see why the thought of a hang held plasma gun or a whip angers people. Were people upset when Pred 2 added so many new weapons to the Pred Arsenal that weren't in Pred 1?

REYALS

REYALS

You know..at least this PREDATOR looks different than the 3 in AvP. I hated that they all had the same armor, but different helmets.    :)  

Zero .T

Zero .T

8)   The NEW mask defently looks better than the ones from AvP. It kinda looks like it could be a mixture of the mask from Predator the movie,and the Elder Predator's mask from Alien vs Predator.I think the Wolf Predator has some sorta conection with the Elder Predator from Alien vs Predator.I think the Wolf Predator from "AvP-R" is the Elder Predator's son!?   ???     ???  

zen

zen

I agree with Spidey3121.You didnt complain about the weapons in P2,but your bitching about the ones in AVP & AVP-R.And you complain about the new pred noises but you did'nt complain about them in P2.Whats up with that?.Can someone explain that to me?   ???  .

maxthue

maxthue

where can i get that mask   :o  

AVP freak

AVP freak

I don t know why people complain, the weapons are f****** awesome, whip, cannon, shuriken and the helmet, dear god that is cool! dont any one agree?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed