Tom Woodruff on AvP2 Props

Started by Darkness, Oct 24, 2007, 08:34:38 PM

Author
Tom Woodruff on AvP2 Props (Read 9,483 times)

SoulWounder

SoulWounder

Sounds cool, especially the hand-held shoulder canon.   ;D  

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

Nice Cool video! The detail on this items is amazing!!

REYALS

REYALS

Everything seems to be described with confidence in the design of the creations. I like the idea of the hand held plasma caster. The helmet looks great, and it's cool how he goes into detail about the kills.   :)  

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

I agree with Shadowpred.  When Scar took his mask off, he didn't show it having any weight, seeing as it was probably the plastic resin mask.

Esteban S.

Esteban S.

Thanks for the video upload!    ;D  

0PIY

0PIY

:(   *click*    ???   *click* *click*     >:(   *CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*  the hell this wont work... f**ken media player. sounds like a cool vid though :}]

Zero .T

Zero .T

:o   THIS VIDEO IS FREKING COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The weapons kick butt hard!!!!!!! I wonder if the Predator will have/use his self-distruct bomb weapon?   ???   Or the Net Gun weapon,or the Arm Blades?   ???   What am I saying, those weapons are old.Mabye there will be new improved weapons that are bigger,and stronger.   ;D  

TainoPredator

TainoPredator

There are pretty much doing a good job with the predator   :)  

King-Koopa

King-Koopa

looks pretty gud excet the shotgun plasma cannon! wat braindead hollywooduck thought of that!!   >:(     >:(  

ELDERPREDATOR

ELDERPREDATOR

Finally I know how the shoulder cannon works on this film, great video.

Soul

Soul

Great, a f**king shoulder cannon shotgun.  Strauss brothers, what were you thinking by allowing this?

Krycek

Krycek

Alien and Predator cameo on South Park tonight!!

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

I saw the new south park episode, the alien killed the mayor of imagination land, so funny and the predator made an appearance too, badass.

junky

junky

nice    ;)  

yogie

yogie

hand-held  'shoulder'  cannon    >:(  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed