Tom Woodruff on AvP2 Props

Started by Darkness, Oct 24, 2007, 08:34:38 PM

Author
Tom Woodruff on AvP2 Props (Read 9,479 times)

Darkness

Darkness

There’s an interesting video segment on IllusionTV.com. Basically, Tom Woodruff from ADI talks us through the three replica props (the Mask, Shoulder Cannon and Shuriken) from Sideshow Collectibles. How they work and how similar they are to the movie.

Thanks to Illusion for the news.

KARHAN

KARHAN

shotgun plasmacaster.....pretty badass

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

the new gun is gr8, pump action style is cool, nothing  new with the shuriken.notice how he said the last characters were bulky comic book style and this time they get 2 make them more meaner...i think their chuffed they didnt hav 2 make the same mistakes again, i personaly hav faith in ADI and the final creatures will look awsum.

Jango1201

Jango1201

I bought the helmet when it first went up for pre- order, i cant wait to actually hold it in my hands when it arives.  Watching this video makes me wish it was next year already...    ;D  

Optmus Virus

Optmus Virus

good video, shuriken looks good! not sue about the plasma caster being handheld..makes the predator more human. I think they have learnt from there mistakes...lol

predator343

predator343

Predator mask looks pretty bid and scary.   :)  

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

I love how well versed Tom is in Predator lore...  The disc is from Predator 2, Tom.  Not the first film.    ;)  

Deco

Deco

The Predator in the first film WAS NOT  a heroic figure!he was bland feeling and he looked awful, how dare Tom compare him to the legendary Broken tusk! hahaha

Optmus Virus

Optmus Virus

When tom said the first film, he meant AVP. Dont forget avp is is own franchise now.

Optmus Virus

Optmus Virus

I think people dont listen, watch or understand things properly before posting! on here. I understood what he meant when he said 'first' film he meant 'AVP' and the predator being heroic like in the comic books. U really have to understand where he is coming from.

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

P.S im having trouble posting on this website its a bit slow, sorry about the spelling mistake's...lol

zen

zen

I agree Optimus Virus,%100 (aside from the last comment).

zen

zen

HEY EVERYONE!!!!.Next tuesday on CBS(i think) at 8pm (roughly) NCIS will be on an abandonned ship and Anthony Danozo makes a reference to the movie ALIEN.Just thought you whould like to know,espeicialy being since AVP-R is coming up!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I love how the mask actually looks like it has some weight to it, unlike in AVP

Tun

Tun

Everything sounded good, except I don't like the idea of the pump action shoulder cannon turned shotgun. seems silly, especially because a human gets a hold of it. But hopefully it will fit in alright.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed