New AvP2 Predalien Images!

Started by Darkness, Oct 26, 2007, 09:35:48 PM

Author
New AvP2 Predalien Images! (Read 22,219 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Here’s the first real look at the Alien/Predator hybrid courtesy of USAToday.

USAToday also have four more clear pictures of the hybrid and they did a little interview with Greg/Colin Strause. Check the other images out on the next page. Thanks to Darkoo, Simon and Innerchaos for the news.

EDIT: One of the captions for the pictures provided this information: “Unlike the original Aliens, the Predalien doesn’t lay eggs which are then transported by a face-hugger. The new creature can regurgitate in it’s victim’s mouth.” So…erm…it’s a big face-hugger maybe? (Hicks)

20071026_02

20071026_03

20071026_04

20071026_05

^ They’re certainly a lot better than the shots we saw in the trailer.

Katarn

Katarn

That's one frickin' thick tail!!    :o   And the mandibles are not really a part of the mouth    :-\   Sorry to say, I kind of expected more..  This is the first thing I'm kind of negative about, but maybe it'll grow on me.

Deco

Deco

yeah I agree, im not convinced yet unfortunately, I think the predalien maquette that we saw 2 months ago was far scarier than this. In any case I wont pass judgement until I see the movie.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Looks cool

Sethpredator

Sethpredator

Wow it looks better than I imagined.   :)  

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

this iz amazin' much better than i thought it wud b lyk, the mouth of the alien iz jst like the dog alien and the tusks are huge! luv the pic wif pred wif the spear and the girl on the bed face 2 face wif predalien. excelent!

MartyPredator

MartyPredator

i dont like the dreadlocks and the mandibles, should been more of the mouth,but looks amazing, would of prefered to wait til the movie to see it tho :S lol o well looks bad ass

carnalien

carnalien

when it comes down to it, shouldnt a predalien be far superior to a predator in fighting ability. because as far as i can tell, an alien takes on the positive characteristics of its host. for example: a plain human wouldnt have a chance againsed its alien counterpart, same with a dog/cattle thingy. im surprised the predalien would even break a sweat taking on a predator, although im sure many pred fans will have a problem with wat iv just said    :)  

EEV2650

EEV2650

It looks really good. The thickness of the tail and the dreadlocks are a little odd but all 'n all i give it 9 out of 10. Also is it just me or does it's sternum kind of look like the spider-man/venom symbol at certain angles??? Anyways it looks great.   :)  

pred88

pred88

the 2nd photo with Wolf and the predalien is the best i've seen so far it portrays the creatures perfectly

GueRoux

GueRoux

The mouth is just plain weird. Doesnt make sense to me to have the madibles not be part of the mouth.

Sethpredator

Sethpredator

Wow it looks better than I imagined.   :)  

pred88

pred88

the 2nd photo just plain ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imagazzell

imagazzell

What's up with Wolf's crazy underbite?  His lower mandibles are juttin' out like there's no tomorrow.

brad873

brad873

and alien is dead forever

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed