New Hybrid Image + High-Res Versions

Started by Darkness, Oct 26, 2007, 03:30:02 PM

Author
New Hybrid Image + High-Res Versions (Read 13,746 times)

0PIY

0PIY

prettty goooooooood

Kriszilla

Meh, it looks okay.   :(  

dark blade clan

dark blade clan

I thought his body would be all black.

Predalien

Predalien

YEAH wad is dis nonsense horrible predalien, looks like a girl wit pony tails n a clown. WTH is dat! Da jaws r on da cheeks, hardly useful... y hav it den? n da hair makes it look bulky on da sides if u want da hair place it at da back of da alien skull MAN horrible horrible!!! da hands r so BS i want d alien hands from ALIENS n. N da color? horrible ALIEN is not YELLOW! DAMN!

Jango1201

Personally, I think the Predalien is a good concept simply for a change of pace. I have more of a problem with the actual drones in this film from what ive seen so far because those things will just never look as terrifying as the originals (alien and aliens). So lets see how this sucker will play in the movie when we all see it!

zen

zen

Ermac:Iv'e been a predator fan since i was about 2 years old(NO S**T!).And every time i find out something new about the preds or about the aliens i deal with it.Ya,i may not like something at first,but i push on and except it.Thats what a "TRUE FAN" does!.And dont you ever call into question of my not being a fan again!.And dont diss someone for the way they write!.Thats just rude and insulting!.Ya its ok to point out a word that was'nt spelled right,but what you did is  just mean!.For all you know YAUTJA could be a Harverd law professor who comes here to relax.I was shocked to see what they did to the pred faces in AVP,but i excepted it,so just stop bullying people because you did'nt like something!.If i took your attitude about things i'd go on a homicidal rampage!.Its life!.Deal with it!   >:(  .

Sulaco

Sulaco

At least the predators never talked in avp! What if Chet and Wolf start talking trash to each other in english!

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

A drone/warrior transforming into a queen is stupid...  but my idea would be   the pred-alien has the ability to vomit an embryo into a host for a short period of time, hoping one of the host chest burst's a queen..that would be sensible. the pred-alien would only be able to vomit embryo's for short period of time tho...and it's not a queen its simply got this reproductive method somehow thru the predator DNA now thats way better   What u guys think?   Rock On!

Commander Griker

The way the PREDATORS Reproduce is maybe by regergtating in a females mouth and the characteristics of the predalien is the same

Dave

Dave

Hmm dats funny, we humans reproduce with either penis or a vagina, but I dont c aliens growin a penis or a hole? plz reply

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed