Dave Dorman on AvPR Predalien

Started by Darkness, Oct 29, 2007, 09:09:03 PM

Author
Dave Dorman on AvPR Predalien (Read 20,884 times)

DarthJanus

DarthJanus

Actually Fox is known for supporting outside character design only to swipe it later.  As far as ADI they should be fired and Stan Winston Hired back Tom and Alec have completely screwed up the last to Alien films and the Original AVP.  Winstons Predator form the original Was awesome as was his retooling of the Warriors in Aliens.  Dave dorman has always Faithfully represented these creatures and now they blatantly rip him off.  I hope he sues there butt into bankruptcy.   >:(  

zen

zen

FOX versus 1 one guy.Ya,FOX has billions of dollers,that guy probably has only a few million.Im sure that guy whould win   :P  .FOX whould just bring in there lawyers and the trial whould last as long as that guy had money.And besides,its his fault,he should have gotten a contract with FOX so they whould'nt rip him off in the first place!   8)  .

Jungle-Hunter

Jungle-Hunter

holla

Blood Money

Blood Money

meeza tinks adi's hybrid iz betta. if fox give credit to dave. then that o.k  peace rasta

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

haha...rock on!.....joshua...i agree with with you

aliensun

aliensun

;D  yeah bring back stan winston   ;D  

happypred

happypred

he actually managed to make the dreds look good on the predalien

Commander Griker

wolfboy | 29 Oct 2007 09:512 Too bad the design of Dorman's is better than what we got. At least he got the mandibles right.   AMEN

Commander Griker

the head looks way better then the one seen on AVPR its more Alien  I dont like the AVPR predalien it looks like shit  this one keeps it original and real to bad the dumbass turned it down

Commander Griker

and if you look at the head of the predalien in AVPR you could see the skull eye sockets to ALIEN 1 i hate it   this just makes me mad   I WANT DAVE DORMAN's PREDALIEN!!!!!!

sothur

sothur

Best. Predalien. Design. Ever.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed