Two New AvPR Pictures!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 08, 2007, 12:05:15 AM

Author
Two New AvPR Pictures! (Read 14,977 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Awesome, this flim keeps on get better.

gb

gb

i think da alien size is fine, cud u make out its kendra and curtis in the car...maybe this will b their fatal moment?

alien freak

alien freak

sweet   :D  

gb

gb

i was jst on youtube waching a video ( avp-r updates/effects) and noticed a new shape hugger on the wall in the background...its body was a bit like the queens crown- maybe this is a new look 4 them, or our queen hugger we predicted earlier?

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

Very Nice pics. I think many more will be heading our way in the next couple of weeks. I just hope they get another better quality version of Greenband trailer. I saw Death Sentence so I saw the trailer I just want to see it again.Oh, and  I know who the characters are in the car. Kendra (Shareeka Epps) and her little brother Curtis (Meshach Peters)

crypto84

crypto84

Great pics!    ;D      ;D   The rain has a good effect on the alien one in my opinion.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Wow! F***ing AWESOME! (homina! homina! homina!) The shot of wolf in the sewer is really tight, but the alien purched on the car... oooooooohhhhhhhhhh! *starts drooling ravenously* Very artistic.  And no, guys. The alien isn't bigger than they were in the first film. Nor were the young-bloods on "steroids". lol   :D   They only looked big and bulky when they were fully armed and equiped with their protective armor. Watch Celtic's fight with Grid again, specifically when he gets stripped. He looks much, much leaner.   ;)  

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

I like the expression on the guy in the lower left-hand corner of the alien pic... I can imagine what he's thinking, "oh s***..."   ;D  

gb

gb

wonder if the aliens will spit acid in this one like alien3 and ressurection...did u guys check out that facehugger i was on about?

ass spot

ass spot

well well well, all you idiots must have very proud mothers and fathers...this concept stinks, is targeted unintelligent people, and makes the creators laugh all the way to the bank while you ignorant losers leave the cinemas saying wou man - "Cool"... stupid stupid stupid idiots....

Zero T.

Zero T.

:)   The pictures look good!!(really good)These pictures just make me wanna see AvP2 even more! If the games are cool then the movie is gonna be 10x better.

gb

gb

ass spot- learn 2 make sense in ur text before u start with the insults and saying were the stupid ones

Krycek

Krycek

I want a tail going through the window spearing the driver.

Heavy Metal Spike

Heavy Metal Spike

Thanks for that.    The first one is from one of the scenes I saw filmed (that car is driving down Murray Street in Port Moody (Vancouver BC) with huge rain making machines overhead), and the 2nd is now my new screensaver    ;D    .

Heavy Metal Spike

Heavy Metal Spike

Bugger - swap the order on the photo's - lol   :-[  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed