Predator Homeworld?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 10, 2007, 11:41:42 PM

Author
Predator Homeworld? (Read 13,148 times)

Love

Love

yeah the homeworld of predator could be a huge tropical jungle and then the WOW!!!

Danger Close

Danger Close

I'm very curious about the homeworld. On a sour note, do you think the nickname of Chet is because it looks like a steamy pile of Sh*t?    ;D  

GueRoux

GueRoux

Yeah..ok. A predator homeworld will be cool if it's done right. I do have confidence in what the bros. are doin so far so I'm confident they'll deliver something special and different.

Dude

Dude

ye the idea sounds great but then again it can easily be spoiled i´d say... ah well that just my opinion    :-\  

Xerxész

Xerxész

Hmm...could it be that the directors and Fox spoil everything until the film comes out?    ???   Are there any stuff left what won't be spoiled? This is just a question you don't have to answer...

RougeHunter

RougeHunter

I like the idea of  showing the home world of the Predators as long as it fits in the story.

Sulaco

Sulaco

Sorry Harms... that predator was on the hunt... and please drop the P.Anderson story! I thought they were more like intergalactic pirates, hunt for pleasure, kill for sport, silent, invisible... invinsible... But my opinion aside, good luck with it Strauss bros.

gb

gb

i think the homeworld cud b like the villages and temples in APOCALYPTO, with the jungle to train in 4 hunting

gb

gb

...or maybe like ZION in the matrix?

Brodator

Brodator

if u don't already realise everyone:  1. the world is going to be the predators 2. its going to be shown at the END of the movie AND 3. because its happening at the end of the movie, its going to set up AVP3. Because The Bros. have said that originally the pitch for the movie was in space, but obviously that didnt work, so there leaving that idea for AVP3.  the end.

Xerxész

Xerxész

Why is it so sure? "A new world" doesn't explain that it is the world of Predators. Of course, it is quite obvious, but not sure. It could be an other world/planet at the beginning of the film and the scene shows how the facehuggers get on the Predator ship that will crash later on Earth.

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

I believe it will be the predator homeworld, as it is cheaper and easier to do. I hope they dont show too much, not knowing and wondering is alot better, like the alien homeworld.  I agree with some of the comments about not being on the homeworld too long and the whole honour thing and humans as friends. Oh well as long its relavent and its executed well, should be good, please dont be comic book'y.  Rock On!

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Chet? nah im not feeling that! scar,celtic & chopper was o.k, the wolf is good! oh well its a inside joke! and not an official name so thats a cool  Peace to you all

Aran

Aran

would be nice to see Arnie chilling out at that world of the Preds.     :D  

carnalien

carnalien

as mentioned earlier i agree that the the pred hw (if there actually is one shown) will only be shown shorty, most probably at the start to introduce the movie, or at the end to leave it open . either way im not losing sleep over it. as for the alien hw, i wouldnt mind a flashback showing how it all started there, but i think if it was visited in the present it wouldnt be all that interestin

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed