No Cameos in AvPR

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 12, 2007, 11:44:07 PM

Author
No Cameos in AvPR (Read 10,636 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

With their main interview online, MTV has also posted up a new article talking about the potential cameos that could have happened in AvPR:

"We actually went after a couple of people that would have been really cool cameos," revealed Greg Strause. "One of which blew us off," shrugged Colin. "Yeah, one which shockingly blew us off," Greg agreed, "and the other we just didn't have the money to do it. It would have been a really cool throwback for the fans, so we did try to do it in a subtle way."

I can tell you that one of these folks was in fact Adam Baldwin, who we should all remember as Garber from Predator 2. This would be the guy who “blew them off”. I would like to know who the others were. Check out the full article here. Thanks to ace3g.

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

Adam Baldwin what

Cereal Killer

Cereal Killer

The last guy you wanna f*uck with.

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

oh yea i remember garber that would have bin cool

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

i guess the last to cameos were glover and arnie

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Seems the easiest ones, doens't it.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

Adam Baldwin??? Who is that guy? is he still an actor? because i dont remember seeing him in a movie since ID4    :D     :D  fu** him

gameoverman

gameoverman

Mr Baldwin in in Firefly/Serenity.  But what an asshole to blow the Strauses off like that.     >:(  

Krycek

Krycek

That's pretty surprising of him.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Indeed. You'd think he would return.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

He played Garber in Predator 2 guys.

stipliani

stipliani

you spelled cameo wrong in the title...      :-\  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

No...No I didn't.

Krycek

Krycek

Dammit the more I think about it the more it would have been awesome if he was in it. And yes, Jayne is a girls name.

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

Adam Baldwin can f.uck him self

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed