New AvP2 Release Date: 18-Jan-08?

Started by Darkness, Sep 12, 2007, 07:46:14 PM

Author
New AvP2 Release Date: 18-Jan-08? (Read 15,085 times)

PREDALIEN-K.

Thank God for sequels with most of the crap they put out these days I' de rather see a sequel to something that's already good. Aliens, Predator, Terminator, Robocop etc. Have any of you seen the Trailer for the new RAMBO movie? It looks awsome.

AlienTailWhip

AlienTailWhip

yeah but i doubt it GB it just wouldnt make it as good as to see it on x-mas...Now thats a gift from santa.. AVP 2. i got my wish list

gb

gb

rambo does luk gud like-PK. OPTIMUS, av u changed ur name or iz it a diffrent guy? and yea ATW it wud b a gud gift, im jst not gettin my hopes up.

SHREK

SHREK

oh man im gonna end up watchin avp requiem on TVlinks cus if its already online befgore the UK release i wont b able to control myself

AlienTailWhip

AlienTailWhip

i cant wait for this movie

AlienTailWhip

AlienTailWhip

QUESTION?? WHAT OTHER WEAPONS DO YOU THINK HE WILL HAVE BASED ON THE INFO THEY GAVE US..SWORD OR PLASMA BOMB PERHAPS

AlienTailWhip

AlienTailWhip

I just paused it and i seen when the predator is holding the aliens up he turns to the left alien and i paused it on that exact moment and he has his shoulder cannon red laser beam pointed on his head..he probably shoots the one on the left with his cannon and does hand to hand combat to the one on the right..cuz that would make the fight scene more intense plus the straus bros said they did in camera angles in fight scenes to make it seem like your theres so hand to hand combat would seem more intense and believable..

AlienTailWhip

AlienTailWhip

opinions or thoughts?

AlienTailWhip

AlienTailWhip

plus when he whipped the alien in half on his backside like i said b4 he had a case i think on his back almost looked like a sword case can anyone find a production still and tell me what it is..cuz to me its a sword that he used already cuz it was empty unless im looking at it from the wrong angle...when he was swinging his whip back it looked like a case on his back..plz sumone answer my ?

AlienTailWhip

AlienTailWhip

matter of fact i just went back to the whip scene he does have a sword on his back i can see it..im sure u ppl prob wont agree but to me its a sword and its in there i thought it was empty but i see now that i paused it that its a sword..

AlienTailWhip

AlienTailWhip

Wolf has a sword i paused it on the spot b4 he whips the alien in half he swings it back and there u can see he has a sword..im pretty positive thats one of his new weapons..cuz in alot of AVP comics they have a sword that would be awesome to see..

Bio Mech Hunter

Speaking of the razor whip... did anybody else notice in the RB trailer when wolf faces of with "Chet" *briefly shutters* in the rain (right after he extends his spear, no wisecracks guys lol), it appears he tried to razor whip her but it wrapped around her tail (either by mistake, or she countered) and she yanks it out of his hand and it goes flying into the background?  Good stuff. lol   :D     ;)    Although, I'm still having trouble believing it's capable of cutting an alien warrior in half. Like a chainsaw.   ::)  

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

I knew the 18th was just the u.k release date lol. we can all relax,!  what's this about the predator having a sword? that cant be right, not sure if i like the idea! he aint a jedi knight! mite be cool! we'll have 2 see, but a 'hand' canon and a sword make's him more human, anyone agree?  Rock On!

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Hey gb! yeh man i decided 2 change my name to optimus virus! lol  do u like it? i do!    :)    Man i cant wait for this movie!  Rock On!

MoBiUGeArSkIn

A lot of complete nutters on this site. It's worse than IMDB.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed