New Gina Holden AvP2 Interview

Started by Darkness, Sep 18, 2007, 06:29:53 PM

Author
New Gina Holden AvP2 Interview (Read 9,384 times)

Darkness

Darkness

There’s a new interview with Gina Holden (she plays Carrie Adams in AvP2) over on FEARnet. She talks about her character and her time filming the scenes.

Do you have a favorite memory from the set of Alien vs. Predator 2?
"I'd have to say that sitting with one of the aliens behind the scenes waiting to do my scene was probably my favorite memory. The alien was just so big and, I hope I can say this but, it's a really big ordeal for the guy to get into the Alien costume so he had to stay in full alien mode all day. I remember yelling up to the air hole, "Are you okay in there." But aside from that it was such a surreal excited experience. It was a dream come true I just remember thinking how am I here?"

She goes on to talk about working with the directors and that she’s a fan of both franchises. Thanks to JK and Xenomorphine for the news.

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

She's kinda hot!

ArielAleXCo

yeap

gb

gb

shes gorgous! but iz she the one the predalien comes face 2 face wit in the trailer

gameoverman

Not a very good interview.  She doesn't reveal anything that we don't already know.  Anyway, at least it's something.

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

The interview didn't really tell us anything (probably because she doesn't know anything) the fact she was told what to do on the day and everything was kept a secret, i suppose shes eye candy in the film and get's whacked by an alien..  Rock On!

SuicideDoors

This film has been so f**king weird to follow. She didn't know anything until the day of shooting? That's crazy.

YutaniDitch

In those sets of clothes, ANY woman is hot...   ::)    And she is not that hot...cute face, chicken legs, and tabula rasa...  And she'll get creamed by the Predalien... in her waitress uniform...bad way to go, hein...?   ;D  

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Very hot she is just like my ex...... I wish.

crypto84

crypto84

I think she's hot as well. It's a shame that most of the time it's hot women getting killed in films and not ugly women. Aren't these films supposed to show that anyone can get killed including ugly people?

Jungle-Hunter

Jungle-Hunter

she's ok. I hope she goes face to face with Wolf, seeing how baddass he is.

dale07

dale07

shes mint   ;)  

Meathead320

Meathead320

I am waiting for the forst actor to say "I am just here for the money and my career, I HATE these kind of movies"   ;D    They are always saying "I'm a fan too". Every last one of them. You can count on it in any interview, like they are off an assembly line.

dale07

dale07

lol true   ;D  

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Cool interview.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed