Dark Horse Updates

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 19, 2007, 09:33:44 PM

Author
Dark Horse Updates (Read 6,897 times)

zen

zen

I figured it out!.The preds use brain-gate!.It whould explain how thay can turn there cloak on and off,change vision modes,and use certain weapons without even lifting a finger!.It makes total sense!.Theyd be able to control the shoulder cannon with just a thought!.And being since they've been around for over 14,000 years its probably wireless too!.Hey,thats a good setup for P3:"What are these things!" the general demands."We dont know,we first got evidence back in '87,there hunters of some sort,they use advanced technology to hunt us,we even based brain-gate off of them for Christs sake!" The technicion say's......Who agrees with me?   :o     ;D  .

carnalien

carnalien

i agree with u zen, sounds pretty coolness.

zen

zen

YAAAA!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

Aran

Aran

zen: in case you didnt know the Preds controls certain weaponry & cloak/decloaking thru their masks. Dats where the mandibles comes into place. Its like extra fingers to activate watever buttons in their mask.    :-\  

zen

zen

Ya,i read the other 7 books man!   :D  .

Patrick

Patrick

:)  did u know that the predators heat vison is based on a lie   ???    after watching the directors commentary for predator, the director said that the vison was all orange because of the heat from the trees so they sprayed the trees with cold water and made the actors stand beside a heater, before they shot a scene   ;)  

thorghal

thorghal

its gonna be nice. No peace on earth   :)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed