New AvP2 Trailer Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 20, 2007, 04:24:26 PM

Author
New AvP2 Trailer Online! (Read 21,880 times)

now the predalien queen thing dude if a drone can turn queen whats stoping a predalien? if there is not no queens or preatorians around and onley warriors a drone and predalien dont you by default want a strong queen? whats better then a predalien ? and in cannon normol queens and off shoot queens dont fight yet they cooperate within the same hive yes some eggs hold a queen like in alien 3 witch the facehugger can  produce a drone and a queen

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

ok most of you guys are acting like B**ches seriously do you realize what you are arguing about.. for f***ks sake you are b**ching more about this movie than AVP this is really getting rediculous go direct ur own god damn AVP movie leave this movie alone because theres nothing you can do to change it.. go cry somewhere else...

Green Band

Green Band

Lets See  Potential For: 1. Nudity scene with hot girl at pool... check 2. Young boy getting chest bursted... check 3. Bad assed marines taking down some aliens... check 4. Mother daughter scenerio similar to Newt & Ripley.. check 5. A really ugly looking version of a Pred Alien.. check 6. Town of Gunnision being wiped off the face of the planet with nukes... check  Besides my hatred for these movies being set on present day Earth, the trailer was alright. But did anyone else think the chest burster looked kinda odd? It just did not feel very realistic. Something about the coloring of it was off. Oh well, if this movie is somewhat decent, I'll be happy. It'll least make up for for the disappointment I had after seeing AVP 1.

AncientPred

AncientPred

I never meant to get people going. I was just pointing out the obvious. While ADI has improved the Preds body from their previous effort in avp. It seems that they just can't wrap their heads around a head design like the predators. In all honesty, I have in fact seen fan made predator masks that look far superior to the ADI designs by leaps and bounds. Really if I was ADI I would absolutely be embarassed.

sulaco

sulaco

Super hot chicks, kickin ass, that's what we need in this!

sulaco

sulaco

I would also like to see a huge pot belly on wolf like the newborn had!

sulaco

sulaco

And wouldnt it be great if the pizza delivery guy shows up { first draft  ] and cracks nonstop jokes like the guy in blade 3.

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

In the first AVP, they tried to pace it out like you don't see the aliens or predators in the film, the traditional way. Well unlike that film, in other films that slow build-up was made up by letting us get attached to at first card-board cutouts(being unknown to the aduience) that then become flesh and blood characters(like they are our closest friends) as the plot plays out. But instead the plot plays out with card-board cutouts and they remain cutouts.

Punk19

Punk19

I love it I love it I love it    ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

They don't give a minute to make them more than that. What made the movies(minus AVP, and maybe Resurrection I haven't seen it yet) so good is not just they standout among the others by having the top movie monsters, but having characters that have more depth, are comparable,  and go through developement that has been lacking in the movies of its type when they were was released. You can make the exact movie with the monsters and it'll triumphat with the movies today, anyday.

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

The Alien and Predator movies are 110 - 130 minutes long and you you at last seem them, even just a glimpse, in just (l min in P2 to 1 hour in Aliens) minutes into the movies with plenty of time left to seem them more, without cramming. But out of AVP's 90 minutes you have any real sight of them until 35 minutes into the film. A large chunk out of a film with too few minutes. And you have your first action sequence 50 - 55 minutes into the film. Over half into the film and the third act has started already, when it should be in the beginning of the second. This film likely has the worst three-act layout out of any film ever.

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

AVP: R may not quite have the best characters, best development, while being protrayed by the most memorable of the actors, but it'll reign supreme forever over AVP. With that, while having better three-act layout, and a sense of taking its time with the characters while cutting to the chase with the monsters and action, this will sure be among my favorites films of 2007. Maybe it's a good thing AVP film was made? They decided to make the pit which both franchises are at a low point, just to be revived by the better. Who knows? If this film was the first AVP we may have hated its guts as well.

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

Look's like theirs no Weyland Corporation in this one. It would have been interesting to see how Alexa Woods from the first AVP explained what happened to everyone in Antarctica. I'll say this for AVP-R the action and gore look's better than the first movie but it might not have as good a story. I know everyone in the civilized world hated AVP but I loved the whole Pyramid built in worship of them. Anyway overall im just happy it only took 3 years for them to make a sequel and not make us wait 10 or more years. Juts 3 months to go.

avp101

avp101

srry guys.. but theres no way preds can be quick enough to grab a headbite/ jaw..... great trailer tho!!!

nchurch81

nchurch81

As much as I'm opposed to PredAlien dreds... I still think it looks kind of cool.  But I think the regular old HumanAliens have sort of an after thought feel to them.  Like they've obviously taken the time to make the PredAlien badass... when in fact that rest of the aliens should be just as bad ass.  Now we haven't seen a lot with them so I'm not going to totally pass judgment yet...   And seriously I get tired of seeing the predators constantly dominating the aliens.  The aliens should be a real threat.  I mean if they weren't then why would the predators make such a big deal out of hunting them?    And Wolf holding the two aliens up... one predator... vote is sitll out on that one.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed